the describe thread: with whispers and moans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ read about my day.

It was a horrible funeral.....18 years old.....drink spiked.

It just seemed really unfair :yes:

I didnt even know my other cousin was pregnant! :hyper: well i didnt know i had the cousin :lol:

I think she has called her Leah :yes:

^ no idea. :shrug:

You hear a lot of versions of those sorts of things.

People say she took something in a club.
Then people say her drink was spiked with something.
Then people say it was the hospitals fault :shrug:

There is an inquest into it in October, but she died about a month ago. They had to do a lot before they could release her for the funeral.

bono_gal that is awful.:(

Redkat - I think you are right. T
he same thing happened to a girl I used to work with. She was found, luckily, by someone she knew in a doorway in town and had no idea how she got there. The last thing she remembers was feeling sick and going outside but she hadn't had that much to drink..

Drugging drinks really upsets me. I knew of a guy at my college who supplied people with date-rape drugs.. his attitude was terrible, he thought he was innocent in it because it was up to the people who bought it off him what they do with it and if he wasn't supplying them someone else would. It makes me sick.

< is very careful with her drinks .. although I read something recently that said only a small amount of date-rapes where down to drugging drinks, a lot of them were down to the girls just drinking too much, whether their drinks had been spiked with more alcohol or they'd just had too much :shrug: so you can never be too careful.

^Good advice. I always keep my drink in my hand and try to keep my hand over the top of it if I am in a crowded pub or bar.

I hope they find out what happened to your friend bono_gal, as it must be hard not knowing what went on..:(

^ Such a sweetie

<--- Thinks any person who would "slip" something into a drink is really lame and should be de-nutted:mad:

^ Tre is in the house.:wave:

<---- READY for the WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom