the describe thread: with whispers and moans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I work in the OC...about a mile from Angels Stadium, I was asking to see if you where going to meet us at the LA County Fair this Sat?......several Interference members will meet there.....(Redkat MIGHT be there.......:wink: )

Can you make it?

Nah, can't make it...I'm heading up to Chico for a "Boys" weekend. My wife is loosening the chains and letting me go. Where exactly do they hold the LA County Fair?

I was just in Anaheim in January, you know the whole Disneyland thing. Blase for me, been there a thousand times, done that. I'm originally from....:shh: ...Bakersfield.:ohmy:

<The Fair is at the Pomona fair grounds, off the 10 and the 57 freeways...if you remember them.

I can actually hear the fireworks from Disneyland sometimes...gotta go check out the new Space Mountain...

< Knows someone that works there and is a member here.....! She is the sweetest person.....

Yeah, that would be great.......who knows?

< It's just you and I today RK.....

^yimou was here gg too

I'm going soon for a bit but of course I'll be back:wink: Are you going to bbq or anything? The family gets home this evening right?

Not going anywhere...I'm at work..:mad: ...yeah, family gets back later today from the beach house in Ensenada......all of them went (About 12 of them) without me.......:|

^dropped his sunglasses in salsa one time

<----works for disneyland

icelle and redrocks with the famous salsa sunglasses:wink:

554ebba7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom