The Describe Thread: brought to you by guinness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Noooo! But I've seen pics of you that night! :hyper:

Yes. :reject: Staring at my cell phone.

:lol:

Congrats on the second night elipse. Every interferencer I know got elipse on Tuesday (it was the show I was SUPPPOSED to go to).

zoney! said:

Yes. :reject: Staring at my cell phone.

:lol:

Congrats on the second night elipse. Every interferencer I know got elipse on Tuesday (it was the show I was SUPPPOSED to go to).

Those were great pics, in your vest and all! :happy: :lol: I think I've seen one of me, taken from behind the stage.

Too bad you couldn't have stayed for the second. The rule was you had to be back in line for 5:30. We left at 4:45 to cross the gigantic highway to pee, and just made it back for 5:25. :madspit:

Can't see myself going back to the Palace anytime soon, but it was certainly great to meet you! :)

VintagePunk said:

Can't see myself going back to the Palace anytime soon, but it was certainly great to meet you! :)

Indeed! I have always admired the "vintage punk" username. It has "instant credibility" in zoney's book! :D

Zootlesque...I have been to four shows on this tour. I have Vegas coming up next Saturday ( :hyper: ) and then I may have some Boston tickets for December!

^Got my fingers crossed she gets her ticket through:up:

I am but I may go ahead and run so I can just enjoy the day having my workout out of the way :hmm:

<totally forgot about time change even though I reminded several people! I was at starbucks at 4:30 wondering why they weren't open :crack:

< Yeah, I should really go out, get some things done and log back later. It's beautiful outside. Don't want to let it get away. :wink:

I saw it earlier in this thread - thanks Kat.:up:

I take it imp13 didn't get on stage though:(

Go out Zoot - I know you're not a hopeless case!!!:wink:

Yes, a great place to be! I wouldn't complain about being there:drool: - unless of course he was obscuring my view of Larry!!!:drool: :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom