The demise of faceoff.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
:| well, it seems it went the way of lamo canada.com

It used to be the best site! It lacks information it used to have. Anyone know where I can find out salary earnings now? faceoff used to have all the teams stats of what each player earned. :mad: *looking for some renseignments..............

That's right! I'd completely forgotten about Faceoff.com - because, as you say, it sucks now. I'd stopped using it long ago when it changed. What a pity. I'll try and find you a salary site...

Well it was just fun to compare team costs and now it seems to be classified information! I'll take the Canucks's if you have it. :)

um, take the team payrolls and divide by 25 for individual salaries

but seriously, i dont know where to find it

what was bertuzzi signed on for?? anyone? *can't believe i am older than him.........

VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- The Vancouver Canucks re-signed Todd Bertuzzi to a $28 million, four-year contract Sunday.

The deal, which runs through the end of the 2006-07 season, includes a $3 million signing bonus, Bertuzzi's agent said.

Pat Morris said Bertuzzi would make $4.3 million this season, $6.6 million next season and $6.9 million in each of the final two years.

the fourth period

pick your team in the top left, press go and the team page has annual salary info for the squad. there's no reference or explanation of how they came to that.

Back
Top Bottom