the deftones' new song/appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CampbellMSU

The Fly
I like the deftones and this new song "minerva" is killer. seems to be more harmonic than usual.

deftones are one of those bands i listen to after a nap to get ready to go out on the town or something.

it's also some of the best late night driving music out there, although usually making a mix of their songs is better because i've never liked how their album tracks are ordered.

so what do you guys think about the deftones?

I just listened to the song on their website. I like it, cant say too much more than that from one listen. It may sound a little dated, but still good.

I have never bought any Deftones albums, but I definitly respect them.

Last edited:
i liked that song but it got overplayed (change)

my last post was supposed to be a joke...*waiting for someone to get it*...and it didn't have anything to do with my name :mad:

I got your little joke IWB.

You scalliwag.

PS - you can listen to all of the songs in their entirety off of their old albums on their website in the discography section. You can also hear the new song there. I'm impressed that they allow you to listen to EVERYTHING on there. I think I may have to buy White Pony.

Last edited:
I listened to their new song a few more times today. I like how on one level it's very beatiful and sweet, yet on another level it's a guitar distortion filled rocker. Pretty cool stuff.

You can watch the video on Realplayer's media guide thing that you always see when you open realplayer up.

Back
Top Bottom