The Dead 60s.... thoughts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nice, i missed this earlier then.

that being said, i'd rather listen to combat rock.

I might actually get this... (big emphasis on might!)

THE DEAD 60S MAKE THEIR U.S. DEBUT
WITH SELF-TITLED ALBUM OUT MAY 31st!

Coming off an extremely successful 2004 where they toured with The Thrills, Morrissey and Kasabian, The Dead 60s have gained critical acclaim for their UK hit single, "Riot Radio," which arrives at U.S. radio April 19.

Hailing from Liverpool, The Dead 60s sound nothing like anything the city has ever produced. Putting classic songwriting aside, this foursome brings wired-up punk energy, super heavy reggae grooves and booming dub echoes to the forefront. The Dead 60s have always been determined to stay totally separate from the insular music scene around them. "We want to make a social comment," says bassist Charlie Turner. "Our songs should be graffitied on every wall in the country. We're interested in sloganeering, not interested in proper songwriting in the conventional sense."

The Dead 60s - Matt McManamon (vocals/guitars), Charlie Turner (bass), Ben Gordon (guitar/organ) and Bryan Johnson (drums) - have been honing their radical assault since early 2003. Previously only released as singles in the UK under the Deltasonic label, the bands first full-length studio album was produced by Central Nervous System at The Ranch in Liverpool. For more information on The Dead 60s, visit their official site at thedead60s.com.

i think they're playing on the warped tour this summer.

this summer = worst line-up ever.

but if this date sticks - 8/15 Northhampton, MA
Three County Fairgrounds - it's almost in my backyard and i might as well go see the street dogs and DKM.

unfortunatly northampton has been making it clear every year that they will not be allowing it to come back here again anytime. fucks with traffic too much...which is a joke because hadley zoning laws fuck with route 9 traffic more than anything else (i can't WAIT for them to put in a lowe's AND a home depot!! :mad: )

Mon | Aug 15 | NorthHampton Fairgrounds | Boston, MA

the site seems just as confused as last year.

and since when does northampton have 2 h's?

Last edited:
if anything, the warped tour killed it!

U nO u WnANNa C MxpX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

Back
Top Bottom