The DaveC toleration thread 2004

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
here you go dave
this is the best I can give you

I'd just like to say that I tolerate his presence here on interference
I'm wonderfully indifferent to his adequate posts!!

:drool:

neutrals.jpg

"Should we trust him your Neutralness?"
"All I know is my gut says maybe."

verte76 said:
I didn't know there was anything out there about the making of "Dark Side of the Moon" and I'm even a Pink Floyd fan. :reject:

It's one of those 'Classic Albums' by Eaglevision. The same company did one on the Joshua Tree.

It's about an hour long with interviews from the band, Chris Thomas, David Fricke and others.

:up:

It's good. I have it.

In fact, I have every video PF has ever produced. :reject:

Now, bow down and tolerate me further!!

It is hard to express the depth of my contempt for american football compared with true football (the beautiful game, as it is known). However this is a neutral thread where there must be no controversy so forget I said it ;)

I definitely admire the Americans, though - to get to the world cup quarter-finals (a real world cup, you know, containing many nations...) in a sport you don't even like really shows the depth of talent there is in the country...

DaveC said:

Oh, you're just jealous cause my Atomic Bombs are kicking your Assholes' asses in Fantasy Football. :wink:

i hope you didn't actually take the time to add up all your stats and convert them to fantasy points, 'cause that would be sad and pathetic if someone had that much free time...

edge.gif
larry.gif
bono.gif
adam.gif

ok never mind... i take the sad and pathetic thing back :reject:

beli said:

I could call you a pansy if you prefer. I thought "evil virtue" sounded cool.
:p

I really like DaveC's posts but I missed it hearing how bad it hurt when DaveC had to stick jagged little cd-shards up his ass after...no, what was it..was it the fast cars? or the hanover quay wrongness?
Why won't he tell me? :yawn:

POPULARITY THREAD.
Hey Asstrap, who do you think you are starting a piece of trash like this?
:angry:

but really...I don't really know DaveC, nor do I pay attention to him or read his posts.
So TOLERATE THIS!:angry:

Oh, I'm sorry if I somehow inspired any nastiness in my lame attempts at joking with daveC.
It's just so hard to joke with someone you don't really know...I never meant to make anyone uncomfortable...
:|
I'll just skulk away now...

Back
Top Bottom