THE DARKNESS (new album)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
We can now exclusively reveal the title of The Darkness second album, the eagerly-awaited follow-up to Permission To Land:

One Way Ticket To Hell... And Back

...will be unleashed on this sweet nation on 28 November 2005.

track list!

One Way Ticket
Knockers
Is It Just Me?
Dinner Lady Arms
Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time
Hazel Eyes
Bald
Girlfriend
English Country Garden
Blind Man

:rockon: :rockon:

:giggle:

I like the Darkness song "Holding my own" on their first album. If you kind of block out the screaming its actually a quite good song. And Friday Night and Giving Up are two songs I love to get my drunken groove on to :dance: :wink:

For what it's worth the Darkness were really fun and I enjoyed their music immensely when Permission to Land came out in 2003. Plus they had the balls to cover 'Street Spirit' which sent upright Radiohead fans scurrying, good stuff.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THE DARKNESS (new album)

shaun vox said:

Oh baby....
216.gif

Just watch it in future!!

yertle-the-turtle said:
For what it's worth the Darkness were really fun and I enjoyed their music immensely when Permission to Land came out in 2003. Plus they had the balls to cover 'Street Spirit' which sent upright Radiohead fans scurrying, good stuff.

I saw the Darkness last year....not bad live...but if i remember correctly, they covered 2+2=5....:D

^ *pulls a face*

LJT said:

I saw the Darkness last year....not bad live...but if i remember correctly, they covered 2+2=5....:D

Oh man, where did you see them? I saw them at Reading 2004 where they did Street Spirit, but by Christmas at Birmingham they'd dropped the covers :(

I saw them in August at Vital 04 here in Belfast. I am pretty sure it was 2+2=5...i am sure it was what Justin shouted out beforehand and it sounded like it to...i am not a big Radiohead fan:shrug:

I saw em in Dallas a year and a half ago. Won tickets from a local radio station. I managed to get right on the rail in front of Dan Hawkins, even caught his sweatband. It was a pretty fun show. They're not as bad as people make them out to be. pretty damn good guitar players too.

ah I'm looking forward to this!

i loved their 'permission to land' album
great guitarists :up:

plus, they always seem to have interesting music videos :hmm:

The Darkness...... their image has suffered greatly since the departure of that guy with the goatee.

I will never forget the first time I saw them, on the Jools Holland show. Justin was in his one of his tight spandex outfits and standing atop Jools' grand piano, thrusting his pelvis out - it's an image that has scarred me for life!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom