The Darkness Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MofoMcphisto

Babyface
I seen The Darkness live last night and it was a brilliant show. Although I didn't rate the new songs too highly, but a great night all the same. During the solo for Love On The Rocks (With No Ice) Justin was sitting on a giant Siberian tiger and was hoisted above the crowd playing the solo. He was doing all the normal vocal jousts with the crowd and leading the clapping and arm waving. I would recommend to anyone who is interested in them to go and see them.

come to USA DARKNESS:drool:

i saw them 2ice when they played america.
i was right infront of the stage (dan,s side) i even met the band after the show agggggggg it was a fucking great rock show!!!!!!!!!!!!

so whens the new album comming out and the new DVD:drool:

71560770733_0_ALB.jpg

darkness the band and their music just makes me soo happy!

The Darkness are the biggest joke in the past few years. their music just makes me want to gauge my eyes out it's so bad. Give me a break. :madspit: :down:

i have a thing for marshall amps and the darkness have stacks off them on stage and they just rock out and fucking guitar solos and all so thats my thing !!!

Well, that's fine if you like The Darkness. That's your thing then. But to compare them to the uncomparable Led Zeppelin is just blasphemy!

I think it's for people with a taste for kitcsh, I see them as Spinal Tap meets Queen. There's nothing amazing about them, but there's nothing wrong with a little fun.

UnforgettableLemon said:
I think it's for people with a taste for kitcsh, I see them as Spinal Tap meets Queen. There's nothing amazing about them, but there's nothing wrong with a little fun.

You make a good point, but do you remember when "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" was on 24 hours a day 7days a week, everywhere when that first came out?!

:banghead: -------->:faint:

I don't really listen to the radio, so I only saw the video like twice, and heard the song once over the PA... at WalMart

Overexposure hurts any band

Back
Top Bottom