The Cure on Craig Kilborn Thursday the 18th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mirrorball Man said:
The Trilogy DVD is well worth getting. There are some interesting interviews on it as well. Would love to have seen the two shows they did in Berlin.

:up:

Robert's too pudgy now tho...

Jenny Craig time my goth friend.

Mirrorball Man said:
The Trilogy DVD is well worth getting. There are some interesting interviews on it as well. Would love to have seen the two shows they did in Berlin.

I still dont have it. I need a job fast.

Far too many things I want to buy.

i will watch.

or no i won't because i'm a sissy and go to sleep early in order to wake up for my 8 am class :wink:

Re: Re: The Cure on Craig Kilborn Thursday the 18th

zonelistener said:

But I bet you would disagree with me when I say that the Cure hasn't put out anything decent since 1989.

I don't know Wish was awesome after that, heh, Bloodflowers was ok.

wish sucked. bloodflowers was so much better. but honestly, their catolgue is so vast and excellent its hard for them top themselves.

HeadsOnSticks said:
wish sucked. bloodflowers was so much better. but honestly, their catolgue is so vast and excellent its hard for them top themselves.

so true.

I felt they got too "poppy" after 1989....poppy in a bad way.

There is a goth radio show here in town on Sunday nights called "The Skys Gone Out " (Bauhaus reference)...they played some SWEET old Cure the other night. It is odd to see such dark music bring such a smile to my face.

I just remembered myself, so I thought I'd remind everyone who's interested that it's on tonight!

DiGi said:
what time is kilborn's show and what channel. I obviously do not watch enough TV

He's on right after Letterman. CBS I believe.

They played '10:15 Saturday Night'

It was a good performance, not the best I've ever heard them do of that song, but still good.

They interviewed Robert for a second at the end, he was fairly funny.

The best part was that they said they'd be back next week to play 'Just Like Heaven'!

I saw Kilborn last night, damn Robert Smith has aged, I didn't noticed that till last night. They're still cool band, definitely want to check them out when they tour.

Bunbury said:
I saw Kilborn last night, damn Robert Smith has aged, I didn't noticed that till last night. They're still cool band, definitely want to check them out when they tour.

Their first album came out in 1979.

Wow, I'm surprised they did 10.15 Saturday. Thank God the bands I've liked since the early 80's are still going and touring.

U2
Depeche Mode
The Sisters of Mercy
The Levellers
Killing Joke

Didn't get into The Cure until the early 90's though. Must see them live. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom