The Cure In Monterrey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mofo

Refugee
In exactly 3 hours I will be seeing the Cure along with 10,000 people, I haven't been this excited about a concert since I saw Coldplay last year or U2 three and a half years ago, it's going to be freakin' great

Anyone went to the Curiosa Tour?

no I missed it in New York City, I was really wanting to go for Interpol.......I love the new single though End of the World....Que te la pases con madre!

I read that they played for 2 hrs and 50 mins.....I'm more than jealous. :mad: :wink:

Here's the setlist:

Lost, Plainsong, Labyrinth, Fascination Street, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The End of the World, Lovesong, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Jupiter Crash, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Before Three, alt.end, Disintegration, One Hundred Years, The Promise

1st Encore: M, Play for Today, A Forest

2nd Encore: 39, Bloodflowers

3rd Encore: Close to Me, Lovecats, Why Can?t I Be You

4th Enconre: Three Imaginary Boys, Grinding Halt, Boys Don?t Cry, Going Nowhere.

That would have seriously been heaven for me: Push, Jupiter Crash, 39, Bloodflowers, Three Imaginary Boys, Grinding Halt, and Going Nowhere all live? :drool:

PS - There's another decent sized thread on The Cure tour lower down the page, that you should check out. (if they dont end up merged, because they probably should be)

Last edited:
Well what can I say, the concert was brilliant, Lost is definetly a great opener. The most cheered songs were Just Like Heaven, Boy's Don't Cry and The End of the World. Robert was a bit quiet, but the 4 times he said "gracias" the whole arena exploded into pure excitement.

I don't remember exactly in what song, I think by the end of Labyrinth or Fascination Street he got quite mad because he was having trouble with his guitar so by the end of the song he just threw the damn thing to the floor. Also at the end of Plainsong someone in the first rows threw him a sombrero, he grabbed it but didn't know exactly what to do, so he stared at it for a couple of seconds then just put it in the floor, guess he didn't want to mess up his hair.

Anyway great concert, definetly worth the wait, last time they were here was 12 years ago, Good Luck in Mexico

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom