The Cure Back In Studio?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cujo

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
After a long hiatus, are they finally back? I've heard reports on MuchMoreMusic that they've teamed up with a producer who has recently worked on Korn and Limp Bizkit.

yowza.

:eyebrow:

Interesting choice of producers....

I guess it doesnt really matter who the producer is for The Cure, Robert Smith tends to write and produce the songs completely by himself for the most part.

I hope they stick to a darker feeling theme, and I hope it comes out soon. :up:

I thought they broke up recently...again. I also thought that there were rumors of a Robet Smith solo album. But I could have been totally imagining that part.

The Cure didn't break up for as far as I know, I think Robert Smith has done some solo projects with Junkie XL (a perfect blue sky - great song!) and some remix stuff. At the moment they (Robert Smith) are doing promo work for Trilogy. I haven't heard anything about a new album, but I would certainly welcome it. :yes:

oohh I've liked The Cure since I was 15.

That would be great news :applaud:

Yes, it would be great news. A goth reunion anyone? Bueller?
We can all get together, dress in black, wear red lipstick and get obscenely drunk on red wine. Sing-a-longs are entirely optional.

Sweeeet! $10 says Cujo's sitting in his car right now deciding whether to come over and pick me up.

Cujo: he'll keep calling me. He'll keep calling me. Ok, ok,ok,o- I'll go I'll go I'll go.

Me: Get over here or you can find yerself a new best friend!

Sorry. I was bored.

*cujo falls in water*

HOS: cujo? cujo? cujo!!!

*jumps in to rescue*

... cujo: HeadsOnSticks, you're my hero. I can't believe you just slipped me the tongue.

:up:

I leave for a week and you guys have been whoring it up with out me :down:

Next time, wait for me to come back before you have your little happy fun days.

Mofo, I have to tell you something.

It's about your car.

cujo said:
Mofo, I have to tell you something.

It's about your car.

Yeah, it's cool. I found your undies under the seat. I'll get them back to you.

Sweet. Kariann would kill me if she knew I lost them.

:no:

:lmao:

Mofo, I know what you did this summer...I'm glad you're back home and it's safe to open my curtains again.

Back
Top Bottom