The CSGW gives you Brainpower

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty:

Just remember that I'm a werewolf and not a sparkly vampire. :wink:

I've only listened to Sgt. Pepper's and Abbey Road so far, actually. I'm planning on going through the stereo flacs soon here. But, both of those are phenomenal. I think it's the way the Beatles were meant to be listened to, without a doubt. I mean, don't get me wrong, the songs have always been and will continue to be fantastic, no matter what, but hearing them sound so good is a real treat for me.

GUYS! I made it into the Shakespeare course. I'm so excited, I don't think I'll sleep tonight.
:hyper:

GUYS! I made it into the Shakespeare course. I'm so excited, I don't think I'll sleep tonight.
:hyper:

:hi5: AWESOME!

It's our first day back today too...just two classes for me: Theories of Culture and Communication and Popular Music, then work, so I think I'll be alright. :wink:

Your classes sound so interesting today I had Cost Management, Taxation and MicroEconomics :lol:

Ewww. That doesn't sound like fun at all. Today it's Gender, Sexuality, and Politics in America and then American Popular Culture and Politics: 1940 to the Present. Again, not a bad day at all. Plus, yesterday I ran into my music professor and had a chance to chat with him for a bit, which was nice. :up:

...and I dropped Gender, Sexuality, and Politics. Picked up Basic Concepts of Literary Study instead.

Aw shit, night classes. :| Let's just say I need to get back on my baaad coffee habits from now on.

However, I missed Glee. :(

I have ALL night classes again this term. :happy:

AND I live far away from campus now too so hello, long bus ride with a wait in Downtown Los Angeles :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom