The CSGW gives you Brainpower

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool:

It's definitely one of my favorite albums of the year. I've listened to it both at night and during the day, and it's fantastic no matter what.

:up: I'll definitely give it another listen soon.

Ugh I don't really feel like going back to school. :lol:

Great,just been busy with writing and figuring out what I want to do when I get out of school. I can't make up my mind. :scream:

Great,just been busy with writing and figuring out what I want to do when I get out of school. I can't make up my mind. :scream:

I know that feeling, that's such a difficult and annoying thing to do

Oh like you're SO funny. :wink:

Who said you had to buy a plane? A ticket will suffice. But bring some Topshop stuff please and thank you.

I'm SO funny what about you miss "Who said you had to buy a plane?" :wink:

There are currently 6 people standing between me and the Shakespeare course I so badly want to take. I have not been on this waiting list for so long for nothing, oh no. One week until classes start. I need to make it.

There are currently 6 people standing between me and the Shakespeare course I so badly want to take. I have not been on this waiting list for so long for nothing, oh no. One week until classes start. I need to make it.

I really hope you get in, you've been obsessing over it for like 2 months...:lol:

Oh well, you ignored my Topshop request.

/break-up

You and your topshop :tsk:

I'm half afraid of going into B&C seeing as pretty every thread is now hijacked

Bah, the hijacking in B&C is fun though! :wink:

:up: I'll definitely give it another listen soon.

Ugh I don't really feel like going back to school. :lol:

I highly recommend doing so.

Really? I do. :lol: I'm pumped to get into my classes this semester. TWO classes on pop music. Best. Semester. Ever. :drool:

Cassie I'm listening to Anti-Flag's newest album for the first time in a while, I'm in the mood for pointlessly aggressive punk

"When the cities burn down we'll all be warm" :)

So deep :lol:

:lol:

Oh man, I haven't put that on in awhile either. I remember that line cracking me up though.

I just heard the first song on shuffle and remembered I liked the album for it's terrible terrible yet good intentioned lyrics and it's overly crazy aggression :lol:

Did I ever tell you how much I enjoyed that Refused album in the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom