The CSGW gives you Brainpower

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww,you guys just miss me,that is why no one post here much. :lol::sexywink:...I'm always so damn busy anymore,and getting through with school is just another thing :doh:

Aww,Thank you John :hug: :heart: I know,I hate to come on here when you aren't on here either. You have uber cool ideas for these 'Rate The Song Series'. The Trevor video you used was the one I posted on youtube.

That was your video? That's awesome, thanks for uploading it

That reminds me gotta start up a new round of that competition now

Always. :yes: 11:30 long, eh? Is it prog rock, because a prog rock song about Dani would be just about the coolest thing ever? :up:

It's more post-rock and my vocals are buried in the mix I've been listening to too much shoegaze and Broken Social Scene lately :lol: I'll hook you up with a link to our new "EP" soon

I just got a call from a telemarketer.... My roommate almost fell off the chair laughing at my response to them :lol:

What did you say?

It was for a newspaper subscription and I said "I'm a convict who just got out of jail who forgot how to read during my time in jail... and I'm always afraid I'm going to be on the news anyway."

The guy was like "Sorry to bother you maam."

:laugh:

It was for a newspaper subscription and I said "I'm a convict who just got out of jail who forgot how to read during my time in jail... and I'm always afraid I'm going to be on the news anyway."

:lol: WTF Zee :lol:

I love getting calls from them, I get to be my creative best :D I always think of new responses each time.

Justing, how's Vegas looking? :hmm:

It's more post-rock and my vocals are buried in the mix I've been listening to too much shoegaze and Broken Social Scene lately :lol: I'll hook you up with a link to our new "EP" soon

Cool. :up:

By the way, I saw you are doing a best of the decade playlist in the mini-game. How's that going?

:laugh: The best part is how formal you sound there. :wink:

I love getting calls from them, I get to be my creative best :D I always think of new responses each time.

Sounds like you've got a really creative mind when need be :lol:

Cool. :up:

By the way, I saw you are doing a best of the decade playlist in the mini-game. How's that going?

I have a list but I'm not sure if I'll use it or not, gonna leave for a couple of days and I'll see. Your list?

Justing, how's Vegas looking? :hmm:

That must be fun. I'd always be too afraid to say anything very clever. :wink:

I'm still trying to figure a way to do it. I don't know though really. With new dates in 2010 I wonder if it would be better to save up for a meetup show then. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom