The Cowbell Project......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Ok, u2mopofo will appreciate this thread, this forum could use more cowbell, even chocolate cowbell, like the one in mofos avatar......:up:

Anyway, this website is classic when dealing with cowbells and how they affect music The Cowbell Project

Enjoy...........:wink:

right on bear, my "so-called" friend....:up:

search on that site for U2 and you bring back 3 songs with cowbell, Radiohead brings back 2 songs, the cowbell is everywhere baby!!!

Yes, i will now forever find myself listening intently for that beautiful cowbell, it is the very sould of our rock and roll............................

that is wickedly cool that they have a DATABASE of all songs that have cowbell. its incredibly extensive! which band has the most, that you can tell? u2 have three, i think.

Gickies Gageeze said:
that is wickedly cool that they have a DATABASE of all songs that have cowbell. its incredibly extensive! which band has the most, that you can tell? u2 have three, i think.

word to big bird bear!

Led Zepp has 6

who knew that they relied on cowbell so much??

well i kind of did. i mean who ever payed attention to jimmy's guitar when you could be listening to the background cowbell instead?

Kiss is in the lead with 9 songs, followed closely by The Beatles with 8.

Finding out that U2 only has 3 cowbell songs saddens me greatly :sad:. Now I will never be able to look Bono in the eye :down:

This is fantastic Elvis.

I actually came across this site a week or so ago when I was looking for pictures of cowbells. How'd you come across it?

u2popmofo said:
This is fantastic Elvis.

I actually came across this site a week or so ago when I was looking for pictures of cowbells. How'd you come across it?

Through another board that I frequent....:wink:

also im the biggest blue oyster cult fan alive.....:|

Gickies Gageeze said:
apparently the men without hats message boards do not condone silly behaviour in the slightest.

Same with the Belinda Carlile boards.

Or so I've heard.... um... yeah.

Back
Top Bottom