The Cosby Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
This show is timeless. I love watching the repeats on TBS.

Anyway, do any of you remember when it was a big deal to watch the season opener of The Cosby Show just to see what the new song and beginning of the show would look like? Especially to see what Vanessa's hair would like? :laugh:

Last edited:
I love the Cosby Show and try and watch the reruns when I can.

I loved the "real world" episode and the anniversary episodes with the musican numbers.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

Anyway, do any of you remember when it was a big deal to watch the season opener of The Cosby Show just to see what the new song and beginning of the show would look like? Especially to see what Vanessa's hair would like? :laugh:
And most importantly, to see what hideous new sweater Bill would be wearing.

cospic84.jpg

The best episode was when Theo threw the house party and the place was trashed. That's a classic!

I watch reruns on one of Milwaukee's local stations and the thing that strikes me is that Cliff and Clair Huxtable actually conduct themselves as parents, not as their children's best friends.

I am a big fan of the Cosby Show. I have a big weakness for classic family-based sitcoms.

My mom hates it though, but she loves making fun of Vanessa's hair. :lol:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
This show is timeless. I love watching the repeats on TBS.

ever notice that denise's husband, the military guy, is in an episode years before his character ever appears, he plays a possible suitor for sandra, they tried to slip it past us thinking we would not notice.

" no theo, im am not your father, my name is harley weewax"

also, hahaha Im such a geek, cliff loved old western movies starring ' colt kurby"

Back
Top Bottom