The Coolest Pic You'll Ever See!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
freakin spoiler ......

it's a nightmare , is it real ??!!!!!!!!

wish there were some better pics tho

episode 3

coming soon

no spoiler s ....
must wait .....:ohmy:

Last edited:
That is cool. I'll take Liam Neeson over Harrison Ford any day though. I don't know if it's the Irish thing or what...:drool:

hate to diappoint guys but the photos were all taken individually and then composited together to make it look like one large photo. still looks cool but kind of defeats the object of having them "all in one room" as it implies

Last edited:
that is pretty cool
as for the men

#1 Liam Neeson
#2 Billy Dee Williams
#3 Ewan Mcgregor

I bet billy still has all the right moves..ya know what i mean?>
liam would be very romantic...and ewan would just do ya in a way that ya may distribute liberated fluids around the room and break stuff

This is cool?

groupcombined1jo.jpg

No no no no...

billydee.jpg

THIS is cool.

LOLOLOLOL.

"it works every time....."

oh man, the implications......:lmao:

MrBrau1 said:
Urgh. What Lucas has done with the last 2 movies is a joke, he'll ruin the new one as well. Star Wars sucks now.

yeah, but the trailer to the next one looks great.

Re: Re: The Coolest Pic You'll Ever See!!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
This is cool?

No no no no...

billydee.jpg

THIS is cool.

:lmao:

I have to send that on to my friend...he met Billy Dee Williams at a sci-fi convention and asked him to sign his photo "The pimp from Star Wars."

Billy Dee Williams got really annoyed and wouldn't do it. "What makes me a pimp in Star Wars??"

I say he should have, my friend was paying him $25.00.

No, it says they were right here!!

Actors Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Natalie Portman and Ewan McGregor have teamed up with other stars of all six Star Wars movies for a new Vanity Fair photo spread. The American magazine grouped together 22 major performers in the legendary franchise, inviting cast members from the original 1977 film Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope to this year's final installment Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith. Mastermind George Lucas, who directed four of the intergalactic movies, joined Ford, Fisher, Portman and McGregor as well as original Luke Skywalker star Mark Hamill, Samuel L. Jackson, Liam Neeson and Hayden Christensen. Robots R2-D2 and C3PO also joined their human co-stars for the reunion shoot. Lucas admits the final part of the opening trilogy marks the end of an era in his career - and he now plans to stop making successful films. He says, "I'm going to make movies nobody wants to see. I've earned the right to fail."

Back
Top Bottom