The Coolest Pic You'll Ever See!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AvsGirl41 said:
No, it says they were right here!!

Actors Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Natalie Portman and Ewan McGregor have teamed up with other stars of all six Star Wars movies for a new Vanity Fair photo spread. The American magazine grouped together 22 major performers in the legendary franchise, inviting cast members from the original 1977 film Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope to this year's final installment Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith. Mastermind George Lucas, who directed four of the intergalactic movies, joined Ford, Fisher, Portman and McGregor as well as original Luke Skywalker star Mark Hamill, Samuel L. Jackson, Liam Neeson and Hayden Christensen. Robots R2-D2 and C3PO also joined their human co-stars for the reunion shoot. Lucas admits the final part of the opening trilogy marks the end of an era in his career - and he now plans to stop making successful films. He says, "I'm going to make movies nobody wants to see. I've earned the right to fail."

hmmm, i read in several newspapers that printed the spread that the actors had had photos taken in 3 different places and then put them together. i wouldnt be surprised if maybe several of them had been in a group and others shot individually but based on wides spread reports i highly doubt they were all in the room at the same time.
i mean, its not like its hard to do - you could comp that with photoshop yourself if you really wanted to :shrug:

anyway, not the point, the pictures still cool - too bad the last couple films sucked!

Well, it's getting alot of hype for a composite photo. I know that's how Vanity Fair usually does their big spread shoots. :shrug;

I can't believe I'm actually pondering this. :|

Back
Top Bottom