The Colour Of Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
great, we only have 3.5 weeks left here and then going back to ireland, even if it is for just 3 weeks. i will miss the weather though. :heart:

at home i´m going travelling, ended up booking a weekend away the same weekend my parents are going though to the exact same place. then off to london, holland, germany and belgium and then 3 weeks in france and that´s all before august. i intend to spend august doing nothing but looking for a flat to live. :drool:

hola marty :wave:

will you be at home in june / july? maybe we can meet up again and go for drinks and food again :drool:

:wave:

Hello Laura!

Yes, I'll be at home. That is, if I'm not at work. :D
At the moment I'm swamped in work. Hopefully it'll be a bit better in 2 weeks or so. :crack:

:hmm:

Oh wait, I won't be home during the weekend of 16-19 June as I'll be in London then.

Hanging out with drinks and food! :drool:

We´ll be in Dublin then and in London the 23 - 25th and in Holland from then on. Well, I am going to France in July for 3 weeks but it´s not so bad as my sister and I will go travelling for a week afterwards, 2 friends are coming to stay in my 2nd week there and Johan´s brother and wife said they´ll drive over and see me for a day or two before I leave in my last week as they´ll be in France.

I really want to go wine tasting :drool:

It´ll have to be early, I leave on the 2nd! :) But we can always meet afterwards and despite my efforts to try not to go on a plane after August I know I´ll be back again a few more times this year.

Lara Mullen said:
We´ll be in Dublin then and in London the 23 - 25th and in Holland from then on. Well, I am going to France in July for 3 weeks but it´s not so bad as my sister and I will go travelling for a week afterwards, 2 friends are coming to stay in my 2nd week there and Johan´s brother and wife said they´ll drive over and see me for a day or two before I leave in my last week as they´ll be in France.

I really want to go wine tasting :drool:

taste wine with meeeeeeeeee!!!! :hyper:

MissMaCo said:

taste wine with meeeeeeeeee!!!! :hyper:

i totally forgot we could meet up! people keep asking me to go places that i don´t even know anything else about france but the dates i´ll be there!

i don´t even know how to get to the place i will be either, i keep hinting at getting the train from holland to paris though for the weekend before i leave but now my sister wants to go there too with us and then come back before i leave for a week of travelling!

Back
Top Bottom