The Colour Of Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:happy: good morning :)

This weekend started off with a broke down car, and that after the succesfull annual check up last week :(

I well, i still have clean drinking water :up:

Rono said:
:happy: good morning :)

This weekend started off with a broke down car, and that after the succesfull annual check up last week :(

I well, i still have clean drinking water :up:

:hug:

pacbanner.gif

:happy: Good morning :)

fresh bread coming up :drool:

:lol: The big advantage of a broke down car is that you need to walk to the market for vegies and bread,....and you come across people you did not see for a long time. I did meet one of my old team mates ( darts ) and i am invited to join the new team,... :woo:

And i talked to a old school mate, a old neighbour , a old field hockey team mate :up: Social contacts :happy:

Rono said:

:lol: The big advantage of a broke down car is that you need to walk to the market for vegies and bread,....and you come across people you did not see for a long time. I did meet one of my old team mates ( darts ) and i am invited to join the new team,... :woo:

And i talked to a old school mate, a old neighbour , a old field hockey team mate :up: Social contacts :happy:

:hmm:
Will this also be the case if I'm gonna walk to work tomorrow? The whole 55 kilometers?
:D

Popmartijn said:

Will this also be the case if I'm gonna walk to work tomorrow? The whole 55 kilometers?
Well, i don`t know if you meet my old team mates ore neighbours. :wink:

ABEL said:
good morning :wave:

walking to market for veggies with rono in july/august :drool: :heart: :flirt:
:lol: They will get a heartattack when they see me with a girl :sexywink:

They still see me as a jobless, in a old beat down appartment without girl :reject:

:hmm: a lot has changed i guess.

Rono said:
Popmartijn said:

Well, i don`t know if you meet my old team mates ore neighbours. :wink:

I guess that depends whether or not they'll also be walking tomorrow. :p

Rono said:

And the reparations were for free :up: Service first class,...

Good evening people :)

Popmartijn said:
Hey ABEL! :wave:

How are you doing? Still wounded? :hug:

lol, yeah my chin and bruised knee still hurt :angry:

and today i noticed the muscle in my left arm feels a little sore...funny how sometimes it takes a day for those pesky sore muscles to show up :mad:

it's dead here at work :sigh:
but i get to leave early, around 4:30 :hyper:

Yeah,...there where even two at the same time in the local shopping mall,..i guess i should call pest control.

Back
Top Bottom