The Coldplay hate has got to stop... for the good of this forum! - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-13-2005, 05:43 PM   #76
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:34 PM
Okay these links are killing me, I don't know what the deal is.

Old 10-13-2005, 06:00 PM   #77
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 02:34 AM
If they go and re-invent themselves successfully, I'd probably gain respect for them

Old 10-13-2005, 06:03 PM   #78
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Local Time: 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by inmyplace13

I've got it, it's changed a lot. I also don't hear the IWF riff at all...

http://s38.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=23GHHJ9STU0FA3IORUL7U60Q8M

This is "Your World Turned Upside Down" a track that was only played live a few times and doesn't appear on any studio recordings. It may or may not have stemmed "The World Turned Upside Down." They sound nothing alike but the title is remarkably similar, so who knows.
so what song did I previously download?
Old 10-13-2005, 06:19 PM   #79
ONE
love, blood, life

You previously download a Fix You B-Sides called The World Turned Upside Down
Old 10-13-2005, 06:21 PM   #80
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
ok there are two songs with similar titles?
Old 10-13-2005, 06:34 PM   #81
Refugee

Local Time: 01:34 AM
Re: The Coldplay hate has got to stop... for the good of this forum!

Quote:
Originally posted by Zootlesque
Wasn't there a big uproar when somebody started a thread about how much they hate the Dave Matthews Band???

I started this thread.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:04 PM   #82
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 12:34 AM
"stood on the edge, tied to a nooooooose, you came along and you cut me looooose"

i love the song from start to finish, the band hold up till the end and then comes crashing through
Old 10-13-2005, 08:21 PM   #83
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 08:34 AM
'Amsterdam' and 'Warning Sign' were definitely the highlights for me on 'A Rush Of Blood To The Head'.

I also love 'Proof'. It may even be my favourite song by them. I can't believe it didn't make the album. There are a quite a few songs on 'X & Y' which I always skip (The Hardest Part, mostly). I really think it deserved a place on there.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:34 PM   #84
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 02:34 AM
before you all throw things at me and accuse me of trolling, listen to everything i have to say first.

i don't like coldplay. however, i don't think i've ever, or very rarely, expressed my opinion and i've certainly never started threads about it or anything that extreme. i certainly agree with the points brought up in the op. i don't think any bashing threads are good in this forum only because it promotes negative talk rather than positive, and can prevent fans of that particular artist from wanting to contribute in this forum.

so yeah, while i may not own parachutes or anything else, you'll also never see me going "lol appel iz a stoopid naem!" either. i'd just rather talk about artists i like. i feel the same way about anti-artist sites. but maybe that one is just me. but websites, threads, i would never focus so much effort and energy on something i hated. i'd rather focus on things i loved.
Old 10-13-2005, 09:00 PM   #85
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
before you all throw things at me and accuse me of trolling, listen to everything i have to say first.

i don't like coldplay. however, i don't think i've ever, or very rarely, expressed my opinion and i've certainly never started threads about it or anything that extreme. i certainly agree with the points brought up in the op. i don't think any bashing threads are good in this forum only because it promotes negative talk rather than positive, and can prevent fans of that particular artist from wanting to contribute in this forum.

so yeah, while i may not own parachutes or anything else, you'll also never see me going "lol appel iz a stoopid naem!" either. i'd just rather talk about artists i like. i feel the same way about anti-artist sites. but maybe that one is just me. but websites, threads, i would never focus so much effort and energy on something i hated. i'd rather focus on things i loved.
I wish I could have as much restraint as you, Khanada. I'm just itching to post my favourite .GIF in the whole wide world...
Old 10-13-2005, 09:03 PM   #86
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by beau2ifulday
'Amsterdam' and 'Warning Sign' were definitely the highlights for me on 'A Rush Of Blood To The Head'.

I also love 'Proof'. It may even be my favourite song by them. I can't believe it didn't make the album. There are a quite a few songs on 'X & Y' which I always skip (The Hardest Part, mostly). I really think it deserved a place on there.
It took some time for me to warm up to X&Y. I am also not big on The Hardest Part and also skip it. Warning Sign, Amsterdam and Green Eyes are my top favs off of A Rush of Blood To The Head.

Just to further address the hate towards Coldplay. I am not sure I understand why people have to continue to destroy a thread because of simple dislike, anger and hate towards this band. If you don't like them, then don't open the damn thread. Yeah captain obvious showing up for duty here. Show some maturity and move on and let those who actually enjoy their music share something positive about it. We already know you can't stand the band and do not need to read the same bitching and moaning posts over and over. It becomes a bunch of unoriginal ing (And yes I realize this is how most of you feel about Coldplay).
Old 10-13-2005, 09:59 PM   #87
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS INMYPLACE13???
Old 10-13-2005, 10:07 PM   #88
ONE
love, blood, life

Old 10-13-2005, 10:08 PM   #89
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 08:34 AM
and here's me thinking I was the only one who used to watch that damn cartoon.
Old 10-13-2005, 10:11 PM   #90
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

GHOSTWRITER????
EHHH??
YOU SEE THAT SHOW IN YOUR PAST LIFE??____________________________________

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS INMYPLACE13???

Tags
coldplay