The Coldplay hate has got to stop... for the good of this forum!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
intedomine said:

2. Those who prefer heavier more guitar-based styles of music, and enjoy the act of undermining anyone who decides to write a piano ballad like "What If" or "The Scientist".

STUCK IN A GENRE YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF!

img1029.jpg

Wow, just discovered this thread. It's great!! Thanks for the links. :up:
I listened to Parachutes almost as much as I listened to U2 when it first came out. I was home recovering from knee surgery. I loved Yellow from the first time I heard it. A Rush..... was good but I'm still partial to parachutes.

edited to say: Pour Me is the only link still working (I think) so poor me:wink:

Last edited:
bsp77 said:

And what is really ironic is that this is a U2 forum. Can't get much more commercial than U2 or be more conformist than being a U2 fan.

No kidding!

And yeah, intedomine's post pretty much nailed it.

I'm not really a Coldplay fan (actually haven't heard that much of their stuff, so I can't say I hate it. What I have heard just hasn't really grabbed me.), but the people continually harping about how awful they are amaze me. If you don't like them, don't fucking listen to them. It really is that simple. :shrug:

indra said:

If you don't like them, don't fucking listen to them. It really is that simple. :shrug:

Amazing how simple it really is. Well said, indra

Back
Top Bottom