the chemical brothers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gav6519

War Child
anyone else like them?

i have all their albums but hadnt listened to them in a while, was listening to surrender last night, and i had honestly forgotten how good they are!!

then i had 'come with us' on in the car, and now im thinking it will be a while before it comes out of it!!

best songs are the ones with beth orton, 'where do i begin' and 'asleep from day'.

oh and 'setting sun' and 'let forever be' with noel gallagher and 'the test' with richard ashcroft. :yes: :yes:

yes, they are a great duo. exit planet dust and come with us are phenomenal!

anyone pick up the box set?

gav6519 said:
anyone else like them?

i have all their albums but hadnt listened to them in a while, was listening to surrender last night, and i had honestly forgotten how good they are!!

then i had 'come with us' on in the car, and now im thinking it will be a while before it comes out of it!!

best songs are the ones with beth orton, 'where do i begin' and 'asleep from day'.

oh and 'setting sun' and 'let forever be' with noel gallagher and 'the test' with richard ashcroft. :yes: :yes:

Wow, I had never realized Asleep from Day had Beth Orton. Someone gave me a burned copy, so yeah. I really like the song. :up:

The collaboration with Wayne Coyne (of the Flaming Lips), the Golden Path, is good too, but I'm biased. ;)

I'm not their biggest fan, but I do put them on every once in a while. Fun stuff!

Dig Your Own Hole is also a great album. Block Rockin' Beats of course, but I also like Setting Sun a lot. And Lost In The K-Hole, that one never fails to put a smile on my face. :)

The brothers gonna work it out!

C ya!

Marty

HeadsOnSticks said:
yes, they are a great duo. exit planet dust and come with us are phenomenal!
:yes: My favorites. I've listened to 'come with us' on repeat for endless hours.

Anyway, yes, I love them. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom