The Celebrity Apprentice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Trump thinks Omarosa is good for ratings. He's been looking to get rid of Nely for a while. She's not very well known. He's trying to keep the bigger name celebs around as long as possible, which is why he was so upset with Gene pulling the crap he did. It's all about ratings.

ultravioletluvv said:
Trump thinks Omarosa is good for ratings. He's been looking to get rid of Nely for a while. She's not very well known. He's trying to keep the bigger name celebs around as long as possible, which is why he was so upset with Gene pulling the crap he did. It's all about ratings.

Exactly.

I don't know why I'm still watching. I'd almost forgotten it was even on last night. :yawn: This really isn't that great anymore without Gene. That Vinnie stuff last week was good at first, but that got way too dragged out and dramatic.

Trump knows he needs to have Stephen, Omarosa, and Piers for ratings. And outside that would have to be Lennox. My guess for who's sacked next is Trace, Tito, or Marilu.

Wow. No firings.

It was the right thing though.

Piers has a huge ego, but Omarosa is just SUCH an intolerable bitch I can't say I blame Piers for how he reacted to her.

She needs to be fired ASAP.

I think Piers needs to go before Omarosa. He's had problems with more people and it looks like he's gonna have issues with Lennox next week.

I don't think Piers should go. Regardless if some feel he's not a likeable person, he's been on every winning team and tonight he won again as Project Manager. Hats off to him I say!

I gotta say, I couldn't name a single Trace Adkins song, but after watching him on this show, I love him. :love:

Check out "Every Light in the House is On", essential Trace Adkins. And GG I agree, God would sound a lot like Trace Adkins. Or Sam Elliott.

And you guys are way off here...Omarosa is TOTALLY hot :drool:

So no one was fired last night?

I remember watching that guy from America´s Got Talent or whatever bitching about Omarosa being mean to him and his kids or something and I thought "wow I can´t wait to see who gets fired over this" but then my ADD must´ve kicked in and I completely forgot about it until I saw this thread.

So, who got the ax?

No one got fired because the team Piers and Omarosa are on actually won. Trump was very upset because he thought Trace's team did such a good job and worked so well together. There really wasn't a weak link on the team, so Trump decided to not fire anybody.

For the next task, Omarosa and Piers will be separated...and I believe he said Marilu will be moving to the other team then to even it out so that they have 4 on each team again.

I don't believe it, Gene Simmons is much too clever for something like this to happen or to break up his union with Shannon Tweed and to affect his family. It's got to be posed or it's not really him but clearly it's being done for a reason.

Marilu was so annoying for the QVC spot. It was pretty funny when the co-host asked the caller a question and she answered though. :lol: Too hyper!

I wasn't sure how Trace would do on his team's spot. It seems like you do need a bit of pep for doing things like that, but his calm, cool, and collected demeanor worked really well. He's just a very no nonsense person.

I can't believe that Carol has never heard of Easy Pay. :rolleyes: Although, really, I don't know if I would have even thought to ask about breaking the cost down into those payments, I guess I wouldn't think that we could have control over something like that. I would think that's just something QVC decides.

Is anybody watching this still? I'm loving it and Thurs episode was a great one. Piers absolutely pulled out a gem and him going in and kissing Trace was hilarious! Donald love it too but man was Trace embarrassed.

Slipstream said:
Is anybody watching this still? I'm loving it and Thurs episode was a great one. Piers absolutely pulled out a gem and him going in and kissing Trace was hilarious! Donald love it too but man was Trace embarrassed.

I watch. Piers kissing Trace was CLASSIC!!!

And what was up with Omarosa's publicist saying she was going to be on the Today show on Friday (before we knew the outcome)... Her publicist blew it because the only reason she would be on the Today show is because she got FIRED!! Way to go and ruin it for us! Perezhilton had a story thurs morning about the moronic publicist doing this.

Last edited:
I haven't watched but a couple episodes of this season's Apprentice but I did catch the last half of last week's show and got to see Omorosa get the ax. It was great. :lol:

Carek1230 said:
I don't believe it, Gene Simmons is much too clever for something like this to happen or to break up his union with Shannon Tweed and to affect his family. It's got to be posed or it's not really him but clearly it's being done for a reason.

Um, the reason is that Gene's a huge skank and always has been? I doubt that it's a surprise to Shannon, she's been with him long enough to know that.

He admitted within a day that it was him with a spokesmodel/hooker. Most of the websites/blogs I read mocked his technique and choice of music. What cracks me up most is that obviously no one cared enough for it to become big news. :lol:

The Back Street Boys' over the top, diva requests was the highlight of this episode. Poor Trace, who is a bigger star now than these washed-up princesses, looks as though he's finally going to grow pair and kick some ass. Do the Boys even know how much they've damaged their current pitiful careers by doing this show, editing or not.

I thought Trace was going to permanently insert his cowboy boot into Nick when he asked for "wheat grass". This is a celebrity gig and to insist that they require all those things is ridiculous, especially when Trace just told them that all they have is 1 small room. On next week's finale apparently one of the Back Street Girls forgot their black nail polish and Trace has to get some for the loser. I reckon it's the guy that always grows black facial hair in strange configurations...lol.

I'll be UK biased and go for Piers next week and one of his weapons, the real "Fergie", the Duchess of York. Love her! I wonder if the special phone call he gets is from President Shrub??

I have to wonder if the Backstreet Boys were told to be picky about things, just to make things more difficult for Trace. Because, seriously...first off, they are performing at a charity event, which is the type of situation where a performer should be the least diva-ish. Second, they're just the freakin' Backstreet Boys...I didn't even know they were still together.

Poor Trace, he really took a beating last night and he is really the nicest guy. I was hoping that The Donald would also throw in, oh say about $100k for Trace's FAN charity in addition to the $250k he said he'd give to the winner's charity. I think there was a bit of added "diva-ness" thrown into the BSB's rider for entertainment sake. Some of those riders are a bit outrageous though, you can read some on the smoking gun dot com online.

I really was touched at how emotional Trace got when his wife and 2 girls showed up to surprise him! I'm not a fan of country music but I have to say I was really impressed with the man and celebrity of Trace Atkins.

On a side note, I hope to never see Omorosa ever again. Wha't the interest Trump sees in having her around besides ratings = $$$ :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom