The CD's you haven't heard in ages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
Jagged Little Pill-Alanis Morissette
October
redface.gif

The Memory of trees-Enya
Vuelve- Ricky martin
Donde estan los ladrones?- Shakira

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
War. I lent it out to a friend and haven't seen it in a few months.
frown.gif

I've never lent a U2 CD to anyone. Some people who you think are decent enough, turn out to be complete idiots without any sense of decency at all.

I made a few tapes though.
smile.gif

------------------
I don't know you, and you don't know the half of it.

Well.. I haven't listened to Moby's debut, self-titled album since last August, Outkast's Stankonia since ... jeez, I don't know, I've only listened once or twice (I feel bad now..) and I have a few CDs I've NEVER listened to.
redface.gif

Edit: I forgot to mention Boy.. I think I haven't heard that since at least last June.
eek.gif
I have only listened to it twice.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 03-06-2002).]

Passengers - sorry, guys!

wink.gif

anna

------------------
...in the beginning...
rock'n'roll...
used to be dance music...

I have to change my above post.. I dragged Stankonia out from the dust and listened to it and it is VERY good. I can definitely see why it was nominated and won so many awards. I highly reccomend it.
biggrin.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by Ana:
Jagged Little Pill-Alanis Morissette

Me too...sometimes I forget how great that CD is. I'm going to have to give it a listen later.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Moby: Play
The Velvet Underground & Nico (Oh!
frown.gif
Such a masterpiece!)
The Verve: A Norhtern Soul (I'm embarrassed to admit this)
Simon & Garfunkel: Greatest Hits
Pink Floyd: The Division Bell

------------------
Take the money and run

Well, I have maybe three or four hundred CDs and only about 20 of them get any kind of regular play. So of the those 20 that I have an ongoing obsession with, Tori Amos' "Boys for Pele" would be the one I haven't listened to in a long time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom