The CD player from hell.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
I have horrible luck when it comes to CD players. The one I got for Christmas I dropped and it broke. So then I got another one and my cat knocked it off my desk and it broke. So I was without a CD player for a few months. So last week my stepdad had just remembered he has one that he use to use when he worked for the Post Office. WELL I use it right, and it worked fine for awhile. BUT then it deciedes to flip out on me. It wouldnt play any of my CDs it would turn off by itself[when there was new batteries in it]and would make this weird beeping noise. And it uses batteries like mad. It takes four at a time and will die within a day of putting them in. *sigh* Anyone else have a problem like this? :censored: :reject: :banghead: :help: :rant:

Electronics Blow

My home stereo cd player busted so my mom gave me a new one for Christmas AND my car cd player is f'd up too and its only a year old.

:madspit: :banghead: :angry:

My stereo that I've had for three years has just recently decided to be a prick on me. It won't play cds sometimes, showing the "No Disc" when I go to play something. At first it was whenever I'd put in boots, but now it decides to do it with whatever.

It liked No Doubt and Fleetwood Mac yesterday, but wasn't in the mood for U2 or Van Morrison. :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom