The Cat Empire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
**cues music from "We Are The Champions"**
If it were not for the fact I am actually an evil:macdevil: zombie ferret, I'd probably know how to use the photoshop program and could make that icon BLOODY HUGE....you try clicking a mouse with hairy paws:p
If Rebecca had been a "man cat" I would never have found her( she got run over by a council slasher and brought her remaining kittens into the place where I worked....poor kitty)
Junior junior Junior:)Very creative 11 year old mind, although maybe you just loved the first Junior a lot. Have you ever seen a TV series "The Vicar of Dibley"? Alice the verger's childhood budgerigar "carrot" died, but came back to life .....several times, in different colours ( she really believed that).
Triple J, JJJ is a radio station in Australia that I enjoy( sometimes it's shite). It started out years ago as Oz's first alternative youth station and it was called Double J.:eyebrow:...I recall vividly listening to the first broadcast.
Check it out if you want to...they have a U2 J-file in the archive...somewhere.
http://www.triplej.abc.net.au/
The humour comes from a steady diet since childhood of Playschool, Mr.Ed, Dr Who, The Goodies, Dave Allen, Dean Martin, graduating to reading Terry Pratchett and Douglas Adams and having Irish ancestors and life....you just gotta laugh, eh?

Where is that Angela? Scuba diving on the reef maybe? What was the original question? Hey Ange, tell salome, if he's feeling a bit homesick( I somehow doubt it) there is a Dutch-language movie on SBS tonight. The title made me think of him instantly....."Wild Mussels"
**cue music to "Bad Habits"**
signed
the ferret:macdevil:

:applaud: Alice and the budgie almost killed me. God that was funny. The whole show cracked me up hehe. Looks like we've got ourselves a convert here Cass :D Glad you like it Catman.
Funny you mention Rebecca's Empire Cass. I was thinking of them the other day and saw one of the Triple J Hottest 100's with one of their songs on it in GB's. I cant remember the song but I know I like it and I also have this cd.
We'll be seeing Salome in...a week or so I think it is :D He's going to be near you soon!

Back
Top Bottom