The Canucks Vs. The Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you were in a bad mood earlier, but the minister of information thing had ya laughing, so i assumed you were in a better mood

maybe i shouldnt assume things

:sigh:

I have decided to go and get my haircut tonight anyway. I can't watch.... :silent: I will be back for the 2nd and 3rd periods. This series isn't over. Everyone around here (in my vicinity) is talking smack and saying the Nucks are finished. Too bold a statement to make just yet. It's never over until that whistle blows. I still have faith, but hey, if it is over for them than I can go to bed proud tonight that my team made a real great effort all year long and in the playoffs. They definately have that to celebrate. They are good enough to go on... and they just might yet, but if not, I still will hold my head high as a very proud Canucks fan. :heart:

The Wild played real good game last night and we were playing better... but after Monday's game that's not saying much. We seriously need to get our heads out of our asses to recover from this upset. It can be done. How badly do they want it? Apparently lately not as much as the Wild. Hopefully tonight will be a different scenario.

Go Canucks Go! :hyper:

Last edited:
what i console myself with is one thing:

1. one. i) they win just this one game, which is on home ice, they win the series. nothing more, nothing less.

its a conspiracy. disney wants to own everything.

rumor has it that *surprise surprise, ronald mcdonald is assisting them in their under-handed efforts. :down:

*puts on Wild jersey and removes 2 front teeth*

I think the we currently have the momentum. But we have to take it one game at a time. Anything can happen. The Canucks are a tough team. We can't take anything for granted. We both had to hop a plane and quickly start to prepare for tonight. We need to keep getting some good bounces. Hopefully, our goal tending will continue to be hot. We gotta continue to skate and pass well and keep putting on the pressure. Hopefully, we won't play like we did in the first period of the last game. We gotta take advantage of the power play and shoot the puck. We just can't get over confident at this stage of the game. Just play hard...take control. Skate.

*doffs Wild jersey and replaces teeth*

*Steals mic from Lemon Meringue* "Let me answer that. Die Wild Die!!!" :mad:

(I was trying to sound like a hockey player being interviewed....kinda) :wink:

Just for that. Puts voodoo hexes on Ruutu, Bertuzzi, Naslund, Jovanovski and Cloutier. Take that! HA! :angry:

Last edited:
Lemon Meringue said:
Just for that. Puts voodoo hexes on Ruutu, Bertuzzi, Naslund, Jovanovski and Cloutier. Take that! HA! :angry:

Are you sure you didn't do that a week ago?

go Wild!!! Hey, c'mon people, this is Minnesota. It's been eons since we've even HAD a team and this in like the most hockey state in the USA. It's great that the Wild are doing so well. I know zip about hockey (as a transplant) but it makes me happy to see all the funny Minnesotans all excited and proud to have a team. :D

--> Update: My hairdresser had a cancellation. I repeat. My hairdresser had a cancellation. I will be getting my haircut at 4:30pm. Look out Minnesota... I will be watching every minute of this game.

:scream: GO CANUCKS GO!!

hey canuckers, its almost game time, but if you want your team to win go here click me to make a donation to ensure your team to win!!

minnesota fans, go make a donation for them to lose!!! hurry, its almost game time!!!

on a completely different note, does anyone else think that ruutu looks like an elf? his smile is hilarious, he freaks the shit out of me. its good to see he's no longer in crawford's doghouse.

i just wanted to say to the canucks fans, i feel your pain, i really do.

but us losers welcome you to the golf course, it isnt so bad.

augusta_hole_12.JPG

im not sure how to react yet. it hurts like a bitch, because hockey has always been my girlfriend.

in all honesty, id rather have my wife leave me than see the canucks lose like this.

but i dont have a wife. the canucks are my bitch, and always will be.

congrats wild, you are a team like NONE OTHER that ive ever seen. unbelievable persistancy, you deserve it no question.

Back
Top Bottom