The British Open

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ME3

Refugee
Two rounds down, two to go. Els leads with a bunch of good golfers very close including Tiger 2 behind. My bet is on Woods.

If Tiger somehow pulls this 1 off..man o man my hometown will have the eyes of the world on it next month. Hazeltine nat'lcome meet: Sports History

Grand Slam never been won in 1 yr b4. except Bobby jones which was 2 amateur and 2 pro tourneys.

well, the final round is in progress and maruyama is leading. hope that he or garcia wins.

tiger could have bagged today but instead went out and shot 65.

Last edited:
What a great Open! Can't believe the French guy didn't win but am happy for Els.

Aussie chokers

gah

Elkington misses a 5 footer for the Open, actually he missed so many putts he couldve finished -8 or even -9. Appleby is less culpable but that was a horrid approach on 18 in the playoff...

brettig, I just had to post in here to let you know that I actually watched a good half hour or so of this yesterday. :yes: I knew you'd be pround. ;) Lemon Meringue's hubby is a big golf fan (and we were up at their cabin) so it was on till somewhere near the end of the playoff between those last four guys...then the weather broke and we rushed off to go boating. :lol: so we missed the end. Figured Ernie would get it tho, so good on him.

why, brettig....thanks so much for noticing. :p

I feel fitter, happier and more productive for having been so involved in sports. :D

Back
Top Bottom