The Brick Testament: The entire Bible made from Lego's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I particularly love the Lego Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus from The gospels bit! Baby Jesus appears to have been born with no arms or legs however!:wink:

karls77 said:
How the hell did you come across that one?? Someone must have had way too much time on their hands! I can't even begin to imagine how long it must have taken to set all that up.

A friend gave me the link, and a friend gave him the link...

And yes, that's what I kept thinking when I saw most of it. They must've spent soo much time on that thing.

Wow, that is so cool. Definitely must've taken bloody forever, though!

Is anyone else disturbed to note that the babies are about two-thirds the size of the adults? Being a girl in biblical times must've been hard work. :wink:

And :lol: at the ratings system. :D

Simulated Lego sex. :lmao:

And in the Garden of Eden story, when they're cast out, Adam looks suspiciously like a Luke Skywalker Lego I used to own. :hmm:

EDIT: Jacob wrestles with God...God looks super-pissed off and Jacob basically dislocates God's arm! :laugh:

Last edited:
Actually, the more I look at it, and read the FAQ, and go to the actual website of the guy who's created it, it looks like it was done as sarcasm to me.

But it's still fucking hilarious!!

you know, i never really felt the concept was meant to be sarcastic. i always just thought it was cute, and quite clever. but i haven't looked at the site too much, i'm just going by the book i've seen.

DaveC said:
And in the Garden of Eden story, when they're cast out, Adam looks suspiciously like a Luke Skywalker Lego I used to own. :hmm:

all of the scenes are created from different lego sets. they didn't create new biblical sets just for these books. for instance, that book you see in the picture for "the law" is actually tom riddle's diary from the harry potter set. in the book of genesis, lot's head is actually the emperor's from the star wars set. those capes on the bible men belong to the jedi, etc.

that's half the fun - locating all the different lego pieces.

and now you all know what a geek i am in my spare time. :shifty:

it has to be at least mockery. there's 2 guys and a naked prostitute...ya know. that cannot be a serius or cute honest attempt at legoising the bible, surely?

like i said,

but i haven't looked at the site too much, i'm just going by the book i've seen.

sarcasm usually implies some sort of derision, or bitterness. and i just don't get that vibe from the book i'm looking at.

and when i said cute, i didn't exactly mean disney. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom