The Bravery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bubblegummy, super-catchy, super-irrelevant. I think their debut it great.

I got their debut after I saw the crazy video for Honest Mistake but that was years ago and I don't think it stood the test of time very well. Now when those songs come up on shuffle I find them hard to listen to but Public Service Announcement and Honest Mistake are still ok though. Didn't they just release a new album? Is it any good?

Bonos_Lemon said:
Didn't they just release a new album? Is it any good?

I believe there's a new one coming out within a few months.

They have a new song "Time Won't Let Me Go", thats been , well I'm not sure if its released yet.

You put the "broke" in brokenhearted,
you put the "R" in retarrrrrded!

Stop, drop, and roll
Stop, drop, and roll
Stop, drop, and roll
You're on fire!

:rockon:

dmalezi said:
Anyone seen them live? I'm hoping to see them play in Cleveland Memorial day weekend!
:dancing:

I saw them last month. The did a really small tour to preview the new songs and my friend really, really wanted to go, so I went with her.

Live, they're pretty good. We were in a REALLY small club, so that might have helped. The lead singer and guitarist jumped into the audience a lot. They're definitely fun, but I'm just so-so on their music. Honest Mistake, Unconditional, and Public Service Announcement and Tyrant are pretty much my favs. I have the album, but don't listen to it that much.

Go check them out live. If you like their music, you won't be disappointed.

LemonMacPhisto said:
You put the "broke" in brokenhearted,
you put the "R" in retarrrrrded!

Stop, drop, and roll
Stop, drop, and roll
Stop, drop, and roll
You're on fire!

:rockon:
fuck yes lol :lol:

One kid told me he couldn't get into them because of Endicott's voice. I see what he means but this band's more about worldplay and music than vocals you know?

See me post above to see why I like them.

dmalezi said:
Anyone seen them live? I'm hoping to see them play in Cleveland Memorial day weekend!
:dancing:
i was going to, until they cancelled a concert here :mad: this was like a year and a half ago. :lol: i'm not really bitter about it anymore, it just pisses me off cuz i really loved their opening act too and that very rarely happens. oh well.

Back
Top Bottom