The BRAND New English Footy Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bergkamp played unbelievable , he set up the first 3 and got his goal towards the end...

even though he played well, and 40,000 at Highbury chanted "one more year" he won't do one ... in an interview with SkySportsNews he let it slip... he said "it was nice to score and to have them chant for me to stay...ill see what will happen on staying...but it was a nice last match for me at higbury"

Yeah - gotta applaud the man myself actually. He's been a great servant to the Gunners these last few years.
Time seems to have gone so fast actually. It only seems like yesterday that he joined them!!

Jeeeez - maybe since i've past 21, I've started to age another 10 years!!:ohmy:

:wink:

Aardvark, I know we've had a lot of fun with smiles today..
but this was simply my reaction to the 7-0 score line

speechless-smiley-040.gif

City shoud take Baros... there a Liverpool Retirement Home now...

Robbie Fowler, Steve McManaman, David James, there was Keegan...

I thought the oldies go to Bolton or Fulham... or at least the truly world class players from 4 or 5 years ago go there.

So Glazier has taken over. I really don't see what some of the fans are complaining about u know!
They reckon he's gonna up the ticket prices, sell the best players and even CHANGE the name of the stadium?!!

WTF?!

As IF he would be so dumb as to do something like that!!
I for one will be giving him a chance. He's already said he wants Fergie to stay on, as long as possible - and that pretty soon there will be £100m in the kitty for new players.

That doesnt seem like too bad a start to me!

Party Boy said:
What a week! Best display of season against Everton on Wednesday! Amazing!

And now Man U are taken over. I wonder are they going to become a Franchaise and move to either London or Asia.. to be cloesr to their fans of course...

:madspit:

I think we should beat Southampton 2moro. It'll be tough, cos they'll be fighting for their lives. But if we just put 'other' things that are happening right now, to the back of our minds - we should come out on top.
Then that'll set us up nicely for the F.A Cup final.....:drool:

Aardvark747 said:
Well - i'm off to the pub for the footy now. I kind of hope Saints stay up, but at the same time, I don't want us to lose our last game of the league!!:wink:

Hey, what are you doing here on a sunday?
We need shirts made up "I saw Aardvark On Interference on a Sunday"

yeh my mate is a baggies fan and he was loving it.

Bit of a shit end to the season for my Villa boys (another defeat) but at least we finished ahead of birmingham:wink:

1stepcloser said:
Bit of a shit end to the season for my Villa boys

what a finish to L'Pool's premiership season the french man put 2 past villa to secure his place in the champs league final...

if you look up or last page my bet was for west brom to go down... love seeing teams like southamton who hhave always been in the premiership to go down .. i love it :wink:

uwwedoogie said:

what a finish to L'Pool's premiership season the french man put 2 past villa to secure his place in the champs league final...

I absolutely HATE liverpool but i'm still gonna be rooting for them in the champs league final cos they're english

strange that...

After a season of fighting desperately for 12th position, Manchester City have dumbfounded me and finished 8th!!!! :happy:

Still, we wuz robbed of a penalty last night and therefore a win and therefore 7th place and therefore a place in UEFA, BUT still 8th place!!!! :happy:

Cool scene today with all the Baggies fans running onto the pitch. What a moment that must have been!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom