The BRAND New English Footy Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the nation treated Beckham for months after that game tho was disgraceful.
The press were assholes as were a lot of rival fans.
He well to get ppl back on his side.

Tho he lost me again when he admitted to getting himself booked on purpose in that game last year.
Well done captain - terrific example to set.

Aardvark747 said:

Tho he lost me again when he admitted to getting himself booked on purpose in that game last year.
Well done captain - terrific example to set.

I can't believe he was stupid enough to come out and say it casually in public too.
We all know he's not the most intelligent person out there, but come on. He really did himself no favours in terms of his sportsmanship or his general common sense.

the rockin edge said:

Liverpool have to start their champions league qualifying soon

haha

how unfortunate.

The Daily Telegraph said today chelsea were preparing to match the £100 million buy out clause Ronaldinho has at barcelona :ohmy:

gotta be bullshit methinks :huh:

1stepcloser said:

haha

how unfortunate.

The Daily Telegraph said today chelsea were preparing to match the £100 million buy out clause Ronaldinho has at barcelona :ohmy:

gotta be bullshit methinks :huh:

not bullshit... £82 million for him...

the price for >him< thats bullshit... Stevie Gerrard only £40million Chelsea outta their mind

Aardvark747 said:
God - isnt it August yet?!

I NEED FOOTBALL!!!:|

Liverpool - TNS on wednesday... then the return match on sunday!!!

friendlies have started too... Liverpool 4-3 vs Wrexham - dodgy, good to see Fernado scroing 2, hopefully he'll do something this year...

Sissoko signed for £5million today, love it, right under the toffies noses, but that could mean no Figo... unless for free... which would be the coup of the summer... of since Harry Kewell for £4million and look how he turned out :|

uwwedoogie said:

Liverpool - TNS on wednesday... then the return match on sunday!!!

friendlies have started too... Liverpool 4-3 vs Wrexham - dodgy, good to see Fernado scroing 2, hopefully he'll do something this year...

I will laugh soooooo hard if liverpool lose even 1 leg of the TNS game:wink:

Aardvark747 said:
God - isnt it August yet?!

I NEED FOOTBALL!!!:|
My thoughts exactly... until I remembered that I support Nottingham Forest (a.k.a. laughing stock of English football)... god I hope this season is better than last season...

Last season, with players like Darryl Powell, Gregor Robertson and Barry Roche in our team, I sometimes thought I was at a circus rather than a football match.:eyebrow:

Oh well, Yeovil Town FC here we come...:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom