"The Book of Heavy Metal" EVERYONE MUST WATCH THIS! (Hysterical music video)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
"The Book of Heavy Metal" EVERYONE MUST WATCH THIS! (Hysterical music video)

You have to check out this video, it's by a band called Dream Evil. The name alone should make you want to watch this (and laugh for the full length of the video).

One of my buddies showed this to me last weekend, and I've been wanting to see it again since. He finally sent me the link, and I've been crying watching it. Far too funny. :up:

This is a supergroup of sorts, Fredrick Nordstrom, who is the uberproducer in the Scandinavian metal world (At the Gates, The Haunted, Opeth, etc.) plays guitar and put it together. It's old school '80's metal but extremely tongue in cheek, with over the top music and cheeseball lyrics like "Don't need no flashy ho's, no car or ugly wife. The only thing I want is what my parents don't."

Here's what my buddy wrote about it:

'If this doesn't have you soiling your pants laughing, I will doubt your humanity. Plus the song is as catchy as the plague and you'll probably be humming it all day. Even with all the cheesy, metal in-jokes this song is still really good. Pay extra special attention to the lyrics.

Watch. Laugh. Repeat. '

I agree. :up:

Video:
http://mp4.centurymedia.com/de_book.ram

Band Website:
http://www.dreamevil.se/main.html

:lmao:

i can't get the video to work (my computer decided to refuse .ram's the other day, and hasn't changed its mind :mad: )

i listened to the mp3 on the site, though. and that was hilarious :up:

The song doesnt hold a candle to the video. Find a computer on campus, use someone elses, steal one, whatever. Do what ever you can to see this and laugh. :up:

Let me tell you all of my journey.

I have now lived.

Immortal.

:sexywink:

yertle-the-turtle said:
my first thought was 'satanicide'

the second was 'shaun vox'

:lol:

Ah, Shaun Vox. Good times. :up:

And this song is good times. I die to become immortal? Isn't that like dividing by zero?

hahaha, thanks u2popmofo, that was funny :laugh:
Looks like they are paroding Manowar big time.
Fredrick Nordstrom is da man maybe he should produce the next U2 album it would rawk! :wink:

Bunbury said:
hahaha, thanks u2popmofo, that was funny :laugh:
Looks like they are paroding Manowar big time.
Fredrick Nordstrom is da man maybe he should produce the next U2 album it would rawk! :wink:

I knew you'd like this vid, Bunbury. :up:

Everyone else, enjoy this now. NOW!!!!! ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!! WATCH IT!!!! I'LL FORCE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

"READ ALL ABOUT IT! IN THE BOOK OF HEAVY METAL!"

*falsetto*

Someone needs to post all the lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom