The bono-vox appreciation thread... and apology...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A|catura

Acrobat
Originally posted by bono-vox:
i know me 2 nellie...this is my first successful flamin thread! i was so proud...elvis can i evict the nasty nasty ppl from my thread and make it nice again
smile.gif
?

I'm really sorry about that bono-vox. "Describe the perfect person for you" was a brilliant topic. I really enjoyed reading everyone's opinions in that thread. Thanks for coming up with a brilliant thread.

Danospano just added a new reply regarding the original topic. I'm done with my off the subject comments. So, hopefully we can continue...

Once again. I'm sorry. I'm sure we can all agree that we were desparate for a really good topic like the one you posted.

Thanks again

---------------------------

A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

Yeah! Put me down as the first member of the bono-vox appreciation thread!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Desert_Sky (edited 03-07-2002).]

bonovox you rock! thanks for coming up with a great thread and i hope it continues!

slaney no need to apologize, as a matter of fact you did right by all of us women by defending us
smile.gif

------------------
lilsparky: did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor: actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky: really?
lilsparky: what was it about?
viktor: yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor: weird

[This message has been edited by nellie (edited 03-07-2002).]

Originally posted by nellie:
bonovox you rock! thanks for coming up with a great thread and i hope it continues!

slaney no need to apologize, as a matter of fact you did right by all of us women by defending us
smile.gif

Thanks nellie
smile.gif
, but I was the one that provoked it to continue into it's downward spiral. I should have just let go. Bono-vox came up with an awesome thread. I didn't need to turn it into a Free Your Mind argument.
argue.gif

Originally posted by S|aney:

I'm sure we can all agree that we were desparate for a really good topic like the one you posted.

True. good topic bono-vox.

------------------
Me3

aaaw u guys im so touched Slaney..dont be sorry... aaaaw i was just saying last night that everyone ignored me threads here and i thought i annoyed the interferencers.. im so touched aaaw

Thank you S|aney for being so great *big kiss*
and desert sky
wink.gif
thats me boy!
Nellie you rock girlie!
U2ME2 thank yu too aaaaw
smile.gif

Slaney, you did right in that other thread and one day I'm going to learn how to type "Slaney" correctly to thank you.

bono vox, I just boosted your great thread.

Back
Top Bottom