The body electric: What do you like and why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
To go with the the penis thread: What do you find most pleasing about bodies of the opposite sex (or same sex if you are homosexual)?

Me, I'm a straight female, so I'm talking about guys' bodies here.

1.) HANDS. Most important thing for me, I think. I always notice a guy's hands. I like them to be big (but not paw-like), gentle-but-strong looking.

2.) EYES. A given. I'm not into any particular color or shape, as long as they're soulful and honest.

3.) HAIR. No particular color or style, although I must admit I don't generally dig bald dudes. As long as it's nice and clean and I can play with it.

4.) HIRSUTENESS. I'm sorry, hairless guys freak me out. I don't want a bear here, but those squeaky-chested guys Need Not Apply.

------------------
Well, the God I believe in isn't short on cash, mister. --Bono

But a day will come
In this dawning age
When an honest man
Sees an honest wage.
--The Edge

I like larger hands as well. Small hands on a guy look and feel funny to me. I want the guy's hand to be able to almost 'overpower' mine if you will. Makes for a strong, secure feeling.

I also like the Man Groove we just talked about in the other thread.. hehee.

Lips.. the guy must have some substance to his lips. Lots of guys have thin lips and I feel like I'm kissing a wall, as my lips are larger than most girls, I need to FEEL his lips.
smile.gif

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

-Eyes: Eyes are the windows of the soul. I don't prefer any colour or shape.

-Hands. And like pax and sicy, for the same reasons,they have to be big.

-Arms. Nice strong arms to hold me.
smile.gif

-Skin. Smooth and has a nice tone.

-Height. I usually go for guys who are my height or who are taller. I'm 5`8, so to go out with a guy who's shorter would feel a bit weird. (For me)

------------------
And time is a string of pearls...

Originally posted by Knute Rockne:
Not Knute....pick again. Hint....the tall one.

CK on the MT

damnit.

he's still electric tho.
wink.gif

but.. so is the tall one! *whistles*
wink.gif

oh wait.. that's my guess. The tall Irish one in the blue!

What do I win??
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
damnit.

he's still electric tho.
wink.gif

but.. so is the tall one! *whistles*
wink.gif

oh wait.. that's my guess. The tall Irish one in the blue!

What do I win??
biggrin.gif

You win the little guinea in front of me.

CK

ive taken up shaving once out of four days.

thats quite the growth... im not a hair guy but i can grow a beard like the best of them...

ofcourse i dont want a beard, just a thin layer.

*is really into himself

------------------
-deathbear

oh again, back to myself... again....

i am only refraining from shaving because there are hockey playoffs on.

------------------
-deathbear

in no particular order...

*brains (intelligence is great as long as you're not a snob, and you may say this in not a physical trait, but it most certainly sparks everything else, a catalyst no doubt)
*sense of humour (haha, yes it breeds a certain level of comfort with the person of interest)
*breasts (i could go into great detail here but I'll spare everyone, just as long as they are not implants)
*hips (I don't mind a little bit of shape, that's very welcomed)
*legs (longer the better!)
*belly (nice and soft... feminine, not really into the whole hard body six pack abs thing)
*neck (short hair is ok on women, since this accentuates this feature, I know some men despise short hair on women but not me)
*ass (yes, I like big butts and I cannot lie, my black friends have made me an honorary brother on this aspect)
*smile (the female smile will melt many a man, never forget that ladies!)

---------
ah... you think you're so pretty...

sicy enough. im not photogenic, and we'll leave it that way.

-9 though?

why are the walls bleeding again.

oh...

my eye

MY EYE!!!

AAHHHHH!H!H!HH!H!HH!!H!H

------------------
-deathbear

Im not that fussy but I'll be honest in saying that looks last about 1 minute with me. If there's nothing else there, it wouldnt matter what he looked like.

eyes..always the first thing i notice, can make me melt like nothing else

arms...i have a thing for big strong arms, defined muscles but not too muscley

i love a guys chin, especially if it has stubble and neck..mmm that place where it leaves the chest and becomes the neck..sexy

shoulders and chest...dont need a six pack and muscles, its too perfect, but nice strong shoulders

*sigh*

ooh i also have a thing for boys with milky skin and rosy cheeks (on their face!)

------------------
I am a cowgirl of funk

*Last Train to Bono*

I'm not too fussy either...and I agree with most of Wanderer's list and reasons.

As far as physical features go, eyes and mouth are important (what wanderer said about a woman's smile is true), and the neck can be a very sexy spot.

And then there's the obvious answer - breasts (doesn't really matter their size - with exception of obvious big implants...those just look ridiculous), maybe more so because of the reaction they cause in women from stimulation...*ahem*
biggrin.gif

Of course, none of that really matters if her personality isn't the one thing that most attracts me to her.

[This message has been edited by Diemen (edited 04-25-2002).]

Damn, so thats what my problem has been all along, my small hands that "look and feel funny". I find it strange that women judge things so much by size. I like women of all sizes.

On guys:

--brains. I value intellect very highly.

--personality. I don't care how hot they may look; if I don't like their personality, they might as well be the ugliest man on Earth as far as I'm concerned.

--smiles. A good smile will always melt me.

--body. I say this loosely. I like a guy who looks like he puts *some* care into how he presents himself. I'm not talking about a musclebound stud, necessarily, either. I think that there are lots of attractive, but not so thin, guys. This is very variable, though.

That's all...

ian

------------------
"Then she was in the helicopter, and it was rising, and I had not gone with her, and I never saw her again, none of us did, and the last words she screamed down at me break my heart every time I think of them, and I think of them a few hundred times a day, every day, and then there are the endless, sleepless nights." - Salman Rushdie, The Ground Beneath Her Feet

I find it strange that women judge things so much by size. I like women of all sizes.

Well, I wouldn't dump a guy because I didn't like his hands. I, personally, just find great hands to be a great turn-on.

And, Sting, be honest. You have *something* physical about women that you are especially attracted or not attracted to.
wink.gif
It doesn't make you shallow, it just means you know what you like.

------------------
Well, the God I believe in isn't short on cash, mister. --Bono

But a day will come
In this dawning age
When an honest man
Sees an honest wage.
--The Edge

Back
Top Bottom