The Blow- The Movie- U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-macphisto-

Refugee
Has anybody ever seen this movie? I just saw it, and it played U2 in it alot, I was really surprised! Sweet movie also!

i looked for it on IMDB and its an indian movie?
that was the only one called " the Blow"
its english title

OH SORRY FOLKS,
I messed up the title, I swear I thought it was called "The Blow"
Its called " Blown Away"! Anyways Tommy Lee Jones is in it, and he's from Ireland, and there's one really cool part in the movie where he is blasting " I Still Havent found what Im Looking for" and hes singing and dancing along to it, at least 2 minutes worth of the song. And then about 2 other scenes in the movie with U2. Id say at least 5 minutes of the movie is U2! And it is a good movie!

i like you
shoudl i spit a big hawker in yer eye?
heheh...did ya see ace ventura when nature calls?
when they spit at eachother

Last edited:
I remember seeing them film a couple of scenes here in Boston, had a friend who was an extra in wedding scene, had high hopes for the movie...but it really kind of sucked.

"Blown Away" had the worst use of a u2 song ever in that movie. It played WOWY when Jones was making a bomb to kill people with. :huh: :huh:

RademR said:
"Blown Away" had the worst use of a u2 song ever in that movie. It played WOWY when Jones was making a bomb to kill people with. :huh: :huh:

ha ha, I agree with you

I enjoyed the movie....it didn't blow me away...but it was good.

And I totally agree with the song usage! :huh: It was as if they said "Hey! U2 is letting us use some of their songs! Let's put them in anywhere and everywhere!".......I guess it worked in part because here we are talking about the movie! LOL

Back
Top Bottom