The "Big Hug" thread pt. 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JanuaryStar said:
Thanks to all those sweet people for the hugs :hug: :hug: :)

To Bono Mot: what's Neti pot? Is it some sort of tea? I also have allergies, so any tips are very welcome!

Hugs to Mia :hug: :hug:

Weekend hugs to everyone else!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Here's a link about the Neti pot. Warning: it sounds kind of icky, but once you get the hang of using one, you'll be addicted! :wink:

http://www.healingdaily.com/exercise/neti-pot.htm

:hug:

Tiny :hug:

Thanks so much Shannon! :hug: :hug: I wish you the best of luck with picking out a dress :kiss:

Ooh Bono Mot you mean THAT Neti pot!! I've read about that before! Gosh how could I mistake that for tea? :lol: It must have been the fever playing up :wink: Thanks for the tip, I'm going to try and find a store around here that may be selling them.

Aww FB join the club! Hope you'll feel better soon :hug:

Sunday hugs to all of you :hug: :hug:

BC :hug: Never have experienced an earthquake before, so I don't know what you must have felt like... Hope there won't be any earthquakes soon!

Monday hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you JS :hug:

This one (and many others I have felt) was like being on a boat rocking in the water when waves roll by. The earth beneath your feet actually rolls like being on water does. Except that then the stuff around you (furniture, items etc..) start to shake because they weren't meant to be on a boat :uhoh: Today's was still smaller compared to some I have felt, so it was all ok.

:hug:s

:hug: :hug: 's BC. No wonder you didn't make breakfast :wink: I was trying to ask you about this in the other thread. It is upsetting, even a small one because your never sure it is gonna stop. And I get pretty nervous now when I feel any quake start cause I wonder if this is a big one that we're overdue for. :huh:

hardyharhar said:
:hug: :hug: 's BC. No wonder you didn't make breakfast :wink: I was trying to ask you about this in the other thread. It is upsetting, even a small one because your never sure it is gonna stop. And I get pretty nervous now when I feel any quake start cause I wonder if this is a big one that we're overdue for. :huh:

:ohmy: which other thread hardy? Sorry I must of missed it! I know exactly what you mean, because they all start out feeling about the same, you just never know if it will stop there or keep going and growing worse. I live exactly over the San Andreas fault... I've seen detailed maps of all the fault lines and one runs right under us. great! :rolleyes: We've had a few quakes recently within the last month or so all centered in the same spot, right under me practically, so I really don't like it! This mornings was 3.7 not real big but enough for me!

Thanks for the :hug:

And I totally missed choc chip waffles didn't I? :drool:

dangit!

Last edited:
peace and :hug:s all around!
hippy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom