The "Big Hug" thread pt. 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: for Babydoll, who is somewhere overhead :heart:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:'s for Mia, Lady C, Cruz, flybabe, Shannon, Thora, Carek, TD, U2Girl, and anyone else who I cant think of right now.

:handshakes: for Zoots and Phil :D

:hug: :hug: to Shannon, Mia, Diana, Lady Comet, Flybabe, BD, Carlos, Tiny, Carek, and anyone I'm forgetting...

Special :hug: to Cari, for sending the extra love! :)

Big hugs to all you lovely people, hoping you're having a good weekend! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Extra hugs for Shannon, hang on in there sweetheart :hug: :hug:

I am HONORED to end part 4 of the big hug thread and to give you all MAJOR :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and thanks for making this thread last through 2,000(!!!) replies.....and still going strong.

You are the BEST and I can only hope this thread continues to give us smiles when we want it and comfort when we need it.

HUGS to you all......see you in part 5.

XXX

AchtungBono, thank you so much for all your sweet hugs, and having started the Big Hug thread in the beginning, because we all know we need some hugs sometimes :hug:

But this thread can continue to go for a 1000 posts, instead of 500, due to a new Interference policy. So we can still continue to hug each other in part 4 for some time :wink:

Sunday hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

JanuaryStar said:
AchtungBono, thank you so much for all your sweet hugs, and having started the Big Hug thread in the beginning, because we all know we need some hugs sometimes :hug:

But this thread can continue to go for a 1000 posts, instead of 500, due to a new Interference policy. So we can still continue to hug each other in part 4 for some time :wink:

Sunday hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

REALLY???....how wonderful!!!

In that case,,,,,:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to you and to EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom