The "big hug" thread.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the hugs!! I'm feeling better now :hug:

I just had history and I was really NOT looking forward to that, but it actually went okay I guess :)

Good luck Tuwie!! :) :hug:

And BonosBaby, I wish you good luck on finding a house together, I really do :hug:

Thank you January :hug: Unfortunately my mouth is pretty sore right now after my cleaning :sad: Think perhaps a course on a gentler cleaning would be helpful for some of these hygenists :wink: Also the bill turned out to be a LOT more than I was originally quoted. My regular dentist was a lot more reasonable with prices but she closed up her business so this one was new for me.

The good news is though that Im not due for another cleaning for another 6 months :). Im VERY happy about this! :hyper: lol. Thank you once again for your kindness and asking how it went. HUGE hug right back at you :hug: :).

You're very welcome BonosBaby :hug:

I know how a mouth can feel after some treatments... :(

I'm sorry to hear that the bill turned out to be a whole lot more than you first thought... Do you think you can handle it?

I'm glad you don't have to come back for 6 months, now you can relax, sort of ;)

RedrocksU2, you surely don't mean me..? I ain't that nice, really... :reject:

^You are one of the nicest ones on here :yes: Have to echo RR's sentiments and say I greatly appreciate you too :hug: Is a real pleasure talking to you :)

Oh and thankfully I was able to handle the bill this time. My bf was sweet enough to help me. Needless to say Im going to shop around for a less expensive dentist,lol. My mouth has stopped aching so much too so I can think clearlier on the matter,lol.

jabba.jpg

:der: I thought this was the "big Hutt" thread...

:eek:

Missed you too around here, Carek! :hug: :hug: :hug: to everybody today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom