The best news show on Tv.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always liked that show... even when Craig Kilborn hosted it.

One thing that was interesting or offensive (however which way you might take it) was that during Jon's stand-up show here in Florida, he told us that Florida was the "France" of the USA and "how could we even stand to live here?" The entire audience booed at him... he was really taken aback at that, stammered for a minute and couldn't back up his claim.

Once he got back on sure-footing, he finished his set with potty humor and sex talk. Kinda disappointing. If you're going to make a political statement of that nature, please try to back it up logically. I've lived in Florida my whole life, and am proud to live in this amazing state. :sigh:

as much as i love the daily show... even jon stewart himself says he's concerned with people who watch the show to get their news... great show none-the-less, but as for the best news show on tv, i'd have to go with another selection...

oreilly.jpg

Oh Jesse the Body... is there no realm you cannot conquer! Rock on J, Rock on....

Has anyone heard of that naked news? I'm so proud that its Canadian... just adds to our prestige... :wink:.

Back
Top Bottom