The Best Bands ever are in my opinion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
but that just brings me back to what i said originally. so you don't like the smiths. so what? some people think they're great, some people can't stand them. it's 100% personal music taste, so where do you get off calling all die-hard smiths fans insane?

Sleep Over Jack

Mmmm didn't much like them before Automatic, except for The One I love.

Getting back to my original point, I didn't say all Smiths fans are insane! I said that I must be from another planet with my head up my arse!

Hey IWasBored,

You seem to cause havoc wherever you go. I mean that in a good way, actually. We had that little argument about Green Day before, which I really never took personally. I just didn't feel like arguing over the Internet. Didn't seem like it was going anywhere. It would be great to have a debate in person.

I just find it funny that whenever you post a contray point, everybody goes nuts. I might not agree with you, but keep it up! :wink:

1. U2
2. REM
3. Queen
4. The Police
5. Radiohead
6. Coldplay
7. The Smiths
8. Travis
9. The Beatles
10. The Rolling Stones

U2 and The Wallflowers are my fav bands, but I also like Bob Dylan, Coldplay, REM, Bruce Springsteen, The Police, Jet, Sugarglider, Buckcherry, Pete Yorn, Minibar and many more! :happy:

1. barry manilow
2. celine dion
3. michael bolton

The Supersuckers, U2, New model army, Arno, Billy Bragg and the blokes, DAF, Big Country.

Well the best in your opinion, which is your favorites i'd guess..........

I don't know. There are loads of bands I love, but I don't think they're the best bands. Just like there are bands I don't like that I DO think are some of the best bands. :shrug:

I know what you mean, just the way i dont like Radiohead at all but due to their sucess and all, i admit there good, even though it aint my thing.

I think The Smiths are vastly overrated, Morrissey's voice bores me to tears, and there is so only so much "witty" songwriting I can take ;)

This thread mad me laugh in so many ways it's ridiculous!

RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep Over Jack said:
I think The Smiths are vastly overrated, Morrissey's voice bores me to tears, and there is so only so much "witty" songwriting I can take ;)

Careful what you say there! You wanna go across to REM's murmurs site and say that! They seem to be all obsessed with The Smiths over there.

Back
Top Bottom