The Bengals will knock off the 8-1 Squeelers this week....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my browns could not. where is the game being played this week?

I think they'll have a decent shot, the Bungles' D is pretty solid...their problem will be Carson Daly Rosie Palmer against the Steelers D...perhaps they should play Kitna just for shits and giggles this week.

Bonochick said:
If they win, I'll send you a Ryan Adams bootleg. :wink:

Oh that would go nicely with my RA concert this Friday.

Who dey!

palmer_carson.jpg

The only way the Bengels have any shot is if they wear those hideously ugly orange uniforms and try to confuse a win out of the Steel Curtain. Why would any proud human being embarrass themselves with that shit?

Oh BTW, kudos to Interference. I never ventured into this part of U2 cyberspace -- The Lemonade Stand. Mostly get trapped in the Everything You Know is Wrong void.

This is a whole new world of cool threads.

off topic, but the eagles are double digit favorites on the skins. as bad as the skins are, im putting $$ on them. Eagles win but not by that much. The skins have a D and Ramsey is much better than Brunell. The eagles should be riding high and feeling great after killing the Cowboys on the grand scale of MNF. Tough call to make, but im going with it.

Anyway, the Bengals have a chance to win the game, but I dont think they will. Will be close though, the Steelers are just hurting. Staley is out, Bettis will play but hes hurting. How long can Big Ben keep it up?

Elvis, this thread makes me laugh. However, my Steelers are making me weep with joy.

The Bungles' D played very well, take away Rosie Palmer's stupid pick-6 (I told you they should have played Kitna) and it might have been a different outcome.

Back
Top Bottom