The Beehive, Wellington, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
part 1: U2 Feedback - View Single Post - Randoooooooooooom..... (there's a grammatical error in the post :sad:)

A grammatical error? I'm never* talking to you again!

*Never = until I get to responding to the rest of your post.

i miss the good ol days of randoom (basically one of three reasons i have a huge postcount. the other is the setlist parties)

It worries me that I only have two reasons rather than three - Superthread and setlist parties - and still have a post count approximately double yours.

And nowadays it seems Randooooooooooooooom takes a quarter of a year to get through a single thread.

The final screenshot really makes the whole thing. :lmao:

Yes. Yes it does. :lmao:

OMGWTFBBQ!

Brilliance.

And Simon was REALLY never ever attractive was he :sigh:

The final screenshot really makes the whole thing. :lmao:

thank you, thank you! :D yes, simon's always been an ugly mofo.

lol, i know, it's just...silly. my personal favourite is the pic captioned "for fifty cents i'll let you call me lardo" - the nickname lardo le bon never ceases to crack me up.

A grammatical error? I'm never* talking to you again!

*Never = until I get to responding to the rest of your post.

It worries me that I only have two reasons rather than three - Superthread and setlist parties - and still have a post count approximately double yours.

And nowadays it seems Randooooooooooooooom takes a quarter of a year to get through a single thread.
:emo:

ha, you = postwhore.

thank you, thank you! :D yes, simon's always been an ugly mofo.

lol, i know, it's just...silly. my personal favourite is the pic captioned "for fifty cents i'll let you call me lardo" - the nickname lardo le bon never ceases to crack me up.

Didn't Bono and Simon become friends during the Band Aid session? They can be fat soddin' mountain goats and lardos together.
waka.gif

I need another beer.

I invited you, Khan!

And I've invited you a couple of times, GG2. Did you get it?

Ugh! The power went off for a microsecond here, literally so briefly that not everything even went off, but the computer did. And apparently the Axver name is still logged on right now, so I just signed on as Assver. Someone invite me? :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom