The Beehive, Wellington, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This election is going to be like 2004 in America, everybody sucks.

Unfortunately I don't see our next election having a Barack Obama type character for the good guys.

Shall we become the 51st state?

Yep, hence my comment in the original post about Comrade Helen vs a Key that doesn't open worthwhile doors.

I think we should resurrect Julius Vogel, personally.

Hopefully I'll post tomorrow before I participate, for the first time in my life, in a relatively meaningful democratic process.

Did feel good to vote today. I like that even over here, they had the orange markers for the ballots. :laugh:

AND OF COURSE THE ALIEN PIC
alien.jpg

clf

WHY IS THIS NO LONGER YOUR AVATAR.

IT SHOULD PERMANENTLY BE YOUR AVATAR.

IT IS SUPERWIN.

:laugh:

:rightclicksaaaaave:

gawd the photo i was looking for isn't even on my pb. oh well, i guess i'm not meant to post it. oh well. i did come across some screenshots i took of a humourous review of a duran duran video.

I've discovered a major issue with wireless....lying in bed makes me want to go to sleep. :( And it probably doesn't help that I have to get up at 4am in the morning :yikes:

Anyone want to swap?? :giggle:

Sorry to love and leave ya, but this old fart needs some sleep.....

:hug: :kiss: :wave:

I was going to repost the doodles I made of U2, then I remembered, I finally found my digital camera, so I can take good pics of them now! :hyper:

By the way, I was just thinking: Robert Smith is pretty much the most bland, WORST name for a goth EVER.

I wish Liam was around so that he could be offended by this post.

By the way, I was just thinking: Robert Smith is pretty much the most bland, WORST name for a goth EVER.

I wish Liam was around so that he could be offended by this post.

You're right. But now... it just works, you know? Could you imagine him being called a thing else?

:wave: Holy crap, PEOPLE! :hyper:

Getting up at 9 am >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> getting up at 6.30!

And yea, pizza for breakfast is best.

How are ya guys this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom