the Beatles or Led Zeppelin.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
who do you think is the best band(or best band ever)
you can include the who,rolling stones etc.
its all about musical taste.

i say the best band of all time is...............drum roll
no not u2 :) but yes my friends LED ZEPPELIN.
what do you guys think.

Honestly there is WAY to many bands to have a "best band" bc they are all good and awesome! So therefore I dont have any bands to list that would be the best band, I just have a favorite bands list! :yes:

Last edited:
about the title: you can't even compare the two bands :tsk:

and if i were to make a favourite band list i'd be here for the rest of my life

your right both bands are totally different.
but still LED ZEPPELIN what a power house.
im watching the dvd the song remains the same, whole lotta love is on and i cant help but move to the sound. did you know u2 covered whole lotta love.(no solo by edge)has u2 ever covered stair way to heaven.

I'm trying to not go into rave mode...
but briefly.... I saw a band this weekend past that play Led Zeppelin covers so very very well. I was in musical heaven. My bro-in-law could hardly believe my 85 year old dad, who has had a hip replacement was up dancing to Led Zeppelin and ACDC songs. He outlasted all the younguns:dance: it was marvellous
and funny :lmao:
Today I saw these little music boxes that play Beatles tunes, they were so cute.

this belongs in the toohard basket shaun vox...like a favourite child

or
a favourite liqueur....

impossible to choose

all of the above
with love:heart:

adamswildhoney said:
Honestly there is WAY to many bands to have a "best band" bc they are all good and awesome!
but the beach boys are the best band, so it isn't that difficult really

each band was good in its time
aside U2, Queen for is for me...
but is very subjective, never I liked to say "X band" is the best

It's all about the rock n' roll trinity of Led Zeppelin, The Who, and The Beatles... personally, I can't distinguish who's the best band of all time because each of them have had their influence on every rock band out there. It would be like asking me which of my siblings I like best... it's not really a question I can answer. Besides, biases enter into the equation too much in a debate like this... I will go with Led Zeppelin though. :wink:

led zpeplkein of course! they're areally ahnweome band!

cass, for facvouroiw licour, i think i cxan say oi like vodka! hehehehehe. i've had alot of stoku. i liove screwdricver shjots!

I could never compare the two bands. I did go through a Beatles phase a few years ago but I also listened to Zeppelin a lot growing up. I just would never think to compare them because they were so different from each other.

Last edited:
shaun vox said:
im watching the dvd the song remains the same, whole lotta love is on and i cant help but move to the sound.

After seeing Spinal Tap, I can't watch The Song Remains The Same without laughing.

yertle-the-turtle said:
god only knows what salome's thinking. :)

(disclaimer: i love the beach boys, but probably not on salome's level)

Kokomo is an all time great. "I wanna take you down to Kokomo, we'll get there fast, and then we'll take it slow, THAAAAT's where I wanna go, on down to Kokomo":yikes:

nbcrusader said:
After seeing Spinal Tap, I can't watch The Song Remains The Same without laughing.

:up:

I watched it last night... definitely agree with that. Especially the management squabble with security... priceless. Can I vote twice for Zeppelin? :wink:

while I prefer Zep, they would not have existed if not for the beatles coming out first and giving jimmy page the itch to form a
"pop" band.

but then the beatles were inspired by elvis.

but then elvis inspired by little richard.

but little richard by willie dixon and robert johnson.

but willie dixon and robert johnson by new orleans and field hollers.

should I go on?

Back
Top Bottom