The Beatles LOVE - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 02-05-2007, 06:29 PM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 08:47 PM
The entire album is majestic. I had a conversation about this with a guy in my class and we both agreed it is phenomenal.
I find myself listening to more of the Love tracks than the originals. I wonder if it's the shiny-new effect or it's just better.

My favorite is Within You Without You/Tomorrow Never Knows. That's not surprising since TNK is one of my top five Beatles songs. Then Octopus's Garden and Mr. Kite. All brilliant. All the mashups are to die for.

And oh God, the strings in Eleanor Rigby!! I need to listen to that in some expensive headphones for sure. Maybe I'll sneak my iPod into the Apple store and use theirs.

Old 02-05-2007, 06:42 PM   #17
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 07:47 PM
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto
The Willy Wonka Boat Ride song is most definitely Mr. Kite, not Strawberry Fields after re-listening carefully.
Yeah. You're right. The circus rhythm throughout the first parts of the song and then the insane combination of Mr. Kite, I Want You and Helter Skelter during the last act really do bring it to a dizzying pace. I love it.