The Bachelor - Officer & A Gentleman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
The Bachelor - Officer & A Gentleman

I've never watched any of these Bachelor shows but since it started right after Dancing with the Stars I am watching it.

I dont think the guy is that cute, his hair needs some work and he's all teeth :huh:
The girls all look pretty much fake, but there is one girl from Palo Alto, CA which is just one city over from me.
I guess I'll root for her :wink:

I'm not surprised that the shit talking chick is gone :lol:
God what a spoiled sport!!

Drama :drool:

I didn't even know a new season was started until I saw it listed on the channel line-up yesterday! I watch occassionally, based on the guy/location.... I watched the Bachelor Rome.

But I had to go to bed so didn't watch. Is the guy cute? Where is taking place?

He's so plastic

bach_01.jpg

cruzila said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

His teeth are so white they light up my living room! I certainly hope he will settle into the show, get more comfortable and be his true self. I've not watched one of these Batchelor shows before but started this one like some of the rest of you cuz it was after Dancing with the Stars. I wonder how much of these shows are real and how much staged? That chick that freaked out was scary! Maybe the producers of the show choose some different personalities to mix things up amongst the contestants who are already fighting to win.

He really does propose to someone at the end of this show though, I am interested to find out which one!

I don't really watch the show real intently when it's on, I am usually channel surfing, talking on the phone or reading, sewing or doing something else while it is on.

Stephanie just doesnt do it for me. Wonder what she does for him. :huh:

I like Danielle. She seems really normal and a good match for him. He seems to like that Bevin girl, although I don't think she's that pretty. I like Tessa too. I have liked her since the first night, when she told her muffin joke.

I can't believe she lasted as long as she did. But, who knows what they edited out. I'm sure Andy had his reasons for keeping her. Probably her big fake boobies! :rolleyes:

Drama :drool:

I am SO glad Stephanie is gone, I didnt like her at all. And that other catty biatch Kate.. and the lame brunette.

I dont know about the others. I still like Tessa the best but I dont think they have a strong connection like he has with a couple others.

Back
Top Bottom