The Bachelor New Season!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't believe i'm watching this again... But now that i have Tivo, why not?

My first impression of the guy was that he was so NOT hot. Totally not my type. But he grew on me as the episode went on. He seems sincere, i guess. Although he picked the girl in the pool, so who knows. Although every season, the bachelor always keeps at least one skank around for a while.

At first, all the girls seemed pretty normal, but as time went on i realized this was probably the biggest freak show of all the seasons. There's always the drunk girl who makes an ass out of herself. But this time, she lost her boob cutlets. WTF? And the pretzel girl has to be insane to do that on the first night. And the webbed foot girl? I couldn't stop laughing.

All in all, i was happy with his choices. I think the greek girl and the acupuncturist are the prettiest. The first rose girl seems ok, but she may be a bit immature for him. I guess we'll see.

I don't like the women on this show and it's just starting here in Calif. I've already walked away. They seem shallow and skanky. Meh, I don't think I am going to watch.

I dont think he's THAT hot. He has a nice body but I think he needs to shave :slant:

I dont think he should have kept the girl that got in the pool. It's obvious she's just trying to get in his pants or get his attention and he's there to find a wife not a whore.

That show should go away now. Why don't they try having some real, non-Ken doll types who are truly hot. It's as if they have some DNA stored somewhere and they're creating the same guy over and over. It was sickening to see those women (and Chris Harrison) so openly gushing to and about him. Blech :yuck: But they would have to show that preview and now I have to see what happens when one of them is taken out in an ambulance. I missed the webbed foot girl, I had to take channel surfing breaks because it became so insufferable.

I don't know why, but after staying away from this show for a while, I watched the first episode.

I thought he was pretty good looking compared to some of recent bachelors. But he seems to be a genuinely nice guy ... but time will tell.

I must say ... the way some of these women behave is embarrassing. Like the girls who cry after not getting picked in this initial rose ceremony. Really. You have know him for 5 minutes and you're already picking out your wedding dress. Please.

I lucked out and turned to the channel just as it was starting. (haha)

"Sexiest bachelor ever"?? He's cute/handsome. Nice body. Can't tell for sexiness yet... Self-made millionaire -- not bad. I like him better than the Officer Bachelor.

The girls are hilarious and entertaining. Its off to a good start. Oh, and webbed foot girl, what was she thinking??!

just my opinion, here

but this tall good looking Texan than owns FOUR bars in Austin

is not a lonely man

do you any of you think he is single because he can find a girl?

I bet this guy goes though girls

like some people sample the 30 second song clips on iTunes

deep said:
just my opinion, here

is not a lonely man

:yes:

^^ I agree. Why does ABC think that HOT = Big, beefy guy running without his shirt on?

In my opinion, the best looking bachelor was probably Andrew Firestone. He had a normal looking body and a cute face.

I feel that most of them of both sexes on these shows where they are supposedly looking for mates, marriage, falling in love etc. are just looking for fame from being on TV and the publicity, good bad or indifferent from the show's publicity.

I didn't think Tessa from the last Bachelor series was 100% into either Andy OR the show, it was like she didn't belong, yet she won, she said yes and lookie what happened....they broke up.

Haha the Producers should MAKE them choose someone and MAKE THEM get married on the show! :lmao:

tmz

Curses! There's another "Bachelor" breakup! In Touch is reporting Charlie O'Connell (brother of Mr. Romijn, Jerry) and his nurse-lady, Sarah Brice, have hit Splitsville after two years together. A lifetime in reality TV show hookup years!

"We split a few months ago -- it was a clean breakup, nothing out of control," Sarah told the mag. "I definitely thought I'd spend the rest of my life with him -- I think we both did -- but there were some things between us that we couldn't resolve." Maybe the fact that they met on a TV show?!

Sarah says she's still "best friends" with the Charlie, who "starred" in "Dude, Where's My Car?" and added, "We still love each other a lot."

And in case you were wondering who'll get the couple's dog, Lucy, sleep tight. Sarah's keeping her.

I like DeAnna the best so far. She doesnt seem fake, and she's not running around with her top off like some of the others :rolleyes:

I felt bad for Jenny. I think he likes her.. and she seems genuine.

I dont like Jade.

I also felt bad for the chick that fell down the stairs.

I missed it last night, I have lost interest..

andrewfirestone180.jpg

His TV romance didn't work out, but former Bachelor star Andrew Firestone has found his bride.

Firestone, who split from Jen Schefft several months after proposing to her on the ABC dating show in 2003, is engaged, his father, Santa Barbara County Supervisor Brooks Firestone, told the Associated Press Monday.

The bride-to-be is 30-year-old model-actress Ivana Bozilovic.

"We love her," Brooks Firestone said. "She makes Andrew behave."

Bozilovic has appeared in films including Wedding Crashers and National Lampoon's Van Wilder. Andrew Firestone, 32, manages the family's Paso Robles, Calif., winery.

The couple plan to marry in the spring.

I thought he was cuter than the twin, but they do look pretty similar. I could totally tell they were not the same person though. I think he should have booted all the girls that didnt know it was him, including that McCarthy chick. Sheena is from Walnut Creek, not far from where I live.

Sicy - I grew up in San Ramon/Danville...
Anyway, I thought the twin was way cuter. He seemed smarter too. I don't know, there is something about Bachelor (what's his name?) that is kinda dopey.

Doozer61 said:
i have to say i think i am suffering from bachelor burnout. this one is not holding my interest at all.

Same here

Last season’s bachelor, Andy Baldwin, has split from his fiancée, Tessa Horst, and they won’t have much time for reconciliation.

His rep confirms that the Naval doctor, 30, will be deployed to Iraq for six to 12 months!

“He leaves in January,” the rep tells Us. Did his assignment lead to the breakup? A Baldwin pal says that while long-distance love was already proving difficult (he’s in Hawaii, she’s in San Francisco), the news he was going abroad “was a factor.”

Well it seems pretty obvious that he has the strongest connection with Jenni. I still like DeAnna, I think she's one of the most normal ones of the bunch, but they dont seem to have too strong of a connection.

Well it won't be

01.jpg

Bettina

did you see the look on her family's faces?

it is like they were thinking

deep said:
just my opinion, here

is not a lonely man

I don't think he has any real attraction to Sheena. He's only kept her this long because his brother liked her. I think she's the next to go.

He will keep Bettina past the family just to prove that that's not the reason he dumps her. But she will probably get cut after that.

Final two: Jenni and Deanna. It's hard to say which one he'll pick. They're making it look like Jenni, but that could just be physical, like Andy and Bevin last season. It wouldn't suprirse me one bit if he picked Deanna. She is prettier and more mature.

I cant believe he kept Bettina but I'm sure she's next to go.

I dont think any of them work with him really but DeAnna is the best choice in my opinion.

ultravioletluvv said:
I don't think he has any real attraction to Sheena. He's only kept her this long because his brother liked her. I think she's the next to go.

He will keep Bettina past the family just to prove that that's not the reason he dumps her. But she will probably get cut after that.

Final two: Jenni and Deanna. It's hard to say which one he'll pick. They're making it look like Jenni, but that could just be physical, like Andy and Bevin last season. It wouldn't suprirse me one bit if he picked Deanna. She is prettier and more mature.

i think you nailed it

I haven't been crazy about Deanna ever since she went on that double date with that other girl and Deanne kept interrupting her and tried to always one-up her...But of course, that could have been due to editing.

Back
Top Bottom